Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

10 hours ago, drwpry said:

From what I understand Mission is finally going back to Labeda wheels next year as well. Next year should be a good release all around.

I pray that is true that would be awesome!

Sorry to hijack the thread, does anyone know when Mission is releasing updated protective gear? I’m in the market for a new girdle and have had good luck with Mission ones in the past. Thanks.

See that Inline Warehouse has started filming vids, must be nearly at the stage where we can see what they look like,  can anyone confirm that the NA and European versions will have different color schemes.

Owner of my LHS said that he had a catalog, but couldn't find it while I was there, which leads me to believe that he doesn't have one yet, but maybe an LHS employee/owner on here can confirm if catalogs are shipping yet?

I think that color tab thing is dumb and distracting, but otherwise looks like your typical Mission inline skate.

If anything I wish they paid more attention to gloves and came up with something that wasn't a 'stock' vapor glove with an embroidered logo. For my money, even in their failures, Mission before the Bauer acquisition was always pushing the glove design and for the most part came up with some neat gloves that fit well and looked great. There were some duds for sure, but at least they were trying. I'd really like to see Bauer let Mission go back to designing gloves but I get the whole cannibalizing their own product line and realize it won't happen.

Those look sick!!! I'm definitely buying a pair of those FZ-0 !!!! Thank god they went back to the AC1 design aesthetic! But I will be painting that toe cap white. 

Edited by Reapers

Just picked up a pair of the FZ-0. I got a great price and my old jets were showing some signs of breaking down. Coming from the NLS1 I’m not sure how significant of an improvement they are. With that said, they do feel great even though I did not have the chance to bake them. Skated for two hours right out of the box and zero discomfort. In fact, I could probably wear them all day, but that was the same feeling I had with the NLS1. One thing I do like are the gel pads inside the boot by your ankle bone. Not that I had a problem with the old material in the NLS1, but these are a bit more comfy. We’ll see how they hold up! 

2 hours ago, LHD1215 said:

Just picked up a pair of the FZ-0. I got a great price and my old jets were showing some signs of breaking down. Coming from the NLS1 I’m not sure how significant of an improvement they are. With that said, they do feel great even though I did not have the chance to bake them. Skated for two hours right out of the box and zero discomfort. In fact, I could probably wear them all day, but that was the same feeling I had with the NLS1. One thing I do like are the gel pads inside the boot by your ankle bone. Not that I had a problem with the old material in the NLS1, but these are a bit more comfy. We’ll see how they hold up! 

Your LHS had them? My LHS says he has no clue when they’re coming in. 

1 hour ago, vnderachiever said:

Your LHS had them? My LHS says he has no clue when they’re coming in. 

Yes. They had them on display already. I was pretty surprised myself. I went in for a few rolls of clear and ended up walking out with these 🤦‍♂️. The guy told me that occasionally they are told the release date is firm, but in this case it wasn’t stressed.