Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jamarquan

Islanders to Play Games at Nassau Coliseum

https://www.nhl.com/news/new-york-islanders-to-play-12-games-at-nassau-coliseum-in-2018-19/c-295409152

The idea was obviously bandied around quite a bit, but I didn't expect it to actually happen. Good on Ledecky and the NHL to get this done, but I'd still prefer the Islanders just go back to the NVMC full time, especially now that its been renovated. Happy to see the Islanders return to their rightful home, hopefully means more Saturday night home games since the Nets will have Barclays mostly to themselves (there are only 3 on the schedule this year and it's been a notorious issue among Islanders fans).

Edited by Jamarquan
  • Like 2

I haven't been to the newly renovated NVMC but from people I know who have been there they said it was the same dump with a facelift.  Again I can't speak from experience and parking is $40.  I remember when it was $8.