Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leftwinger37

Pro Stock CCM UCLP Pants Black-Large

Pants are black, size large, two-piece construction with all suspender buttons, Velcro and leg zippers intact. They are used but still in good shape with only aesthetic flaws; mostly board burns but no gaping holes or cuts. This particular pair came from the Boston Bruins organization. You can see in the pictures where the Bruins logo was removed (I do not have the logo; it was removed by the seller I bought these from). The CCM UCLP is a very popular pro stock pant because they offer pro level protection, while still being incredibly lightweight and less bulky than other pro pants. I finally found a brand new pair of Devils UCLP and don’t need two pairs of black pants, so don’t miss this opportunity to snag a great pair of pro pants at a very reasonable price.

$80.00 + shipping SOLD!

I will ship the next business day after purchase! Shipping is $18 to a US address. My Canadian friends can PM me for shipping info. Sorry, no trades. Funds must be US currency gifted via PayPal or add 3% (5% internationally) when paying for “goods and services.”