Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stick9

Bauer OTM Burlington MA, Closed?

I headed out to Bauer’s own the moment store in Burlington MA the other day. I bought my skates there and wanted to see if I could do a rebake on one. Well when I got there the place was closed, like closed closed, not closed for the night. Nothing other than a small sign saying to visit Pure Hockey in Burlington MA. 

Anyone know what happened? 

Not closed, just moving. New location is the PH location in Burlington. I should have taken more time to read the sign. Was a little bent at the time seeing how I drove almost an hour to get there. Anyway...

Thought it the line about “visiting our retail partner” was interesting, wonder what that means.

Image is from the stores Facebook page.

8AE248C1-5C94-442B-9E8E-F448C9C1303D.jpeg

If only they just stayed in a corner of the current store while the wine store took over, then DKM would have a place to do all his one stop shopping while he’s in town!

likely means they take over a corner in the Burlington store, possibly others. Also means the stand alone concept is likely failed. Wonder if the Minnesota store will fold into a Pure also ?

I believe the person(people) who were big into that retail concept were removed shortly after the banruptcy/sale/restructuring and those in place now prefer the traditional retail concept. 

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

If only they just stayed in a cornI er of the current store while the wine store took over, then DKM would have a place to do all his one stop shopping while he’s in town!

likely means they take over a corner in the Burlington store, possibly others. Also means the stand alone concept is likely failed. Wonder if the Minnesota store will fold into a Pure also ?

I have a Total Wine by me and I dont like it.  Too big... no one really knows wine.  Oh, and the PH is 2 mies away!

Word on street is Pure Hockey bought all the Burlington OTM stuff and now the Burlington Pure Hockey is becoming a "Bauer Experience" store