Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2005 Easton Catalogue Review

If Easton has truly perfected the technology of Nano-Tube construction and implemented it properly they could offer a five year warranty with all sticks because you would need a very, very extreme force to break it. Like dropping it off the Empire State building.

OMG WHEN DO THEY COME OUT?

But, I have to say, happy to see the velcro cuff back. Can you get just the velcro cuff on a custom pair of air-lookin' gloves? or do you need the whole smart cuff?

This wrist wrap looks promising. I wondered when the wrapII came out, why they just didn't integrate the whole cuff into the wrap rather than tucking the wrap into the cuff (reducing mobility). Looks like they're on the right track.

Now if they could just make the rest of the glove look decent... though the synergy 900 (read: air) looks good.

Just found it interesting that in the "see for yourself" part about the Stealth they compare it to the V110 (CCM) and Yellow Response (TPS) as opposed to the V130 and Xn10.

Is Easton ever going to come out with helmets? Good marketing technique by painting those wood sticks to look like the current Synergy sticks. So JR, is MSH gonna custom order a bunch of the Synergy gloves for their members? :D I'm really liking the new Easton line especially those Synergy 700 shoulder pads.

I don't think those gloves are available custom. The Air and Z-air and last year's SyNergy is.

As far as helmets go, they almost had one when they tried to buy Itech.

damn i wish they would make a iginla wood blade. or atleast hybrid.

My friend has a cheap Easton Pro blade in Iginla...

Could the 65 flex int sticks just be a move towards a 75 flex senior stick? Then they can sell it to the same audience, but for a few bucks extra? Seems like Bauer is moving this way and TPS has had their Whip for a while.

Is easton ever gonna come out with a goalie equipment line

I've heard that they are planning to in 2006. Same with a helmet. :ph34r:

JR when is the CCM catalog coming out caus i can't wait to see what they got

I see CCM tomorrow.

I went to the Super Show today - Reebok had their apparel at the show. They had a mannequin with a pro RBK Blackhawks jersey (which is awesome, the front logo is different - the face details are raised, very nice) along with a RBK helmet and 8k gloves.

I was measured once with a Bauer/Nike gauge and the result was laughable. It sized me one size too big. I wouldn't put much trust in gauges like that.

i like the wood blade they came out with for the synthesis but i wish they made the same blade but not for the tapered shaft.