Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

Boston vs Toronto

Boston vs Toronto  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Boston Bruins (A2) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (A3)

Thursday, April 12, 7pm: Maple Leafs @ Bruins | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

Saturday, April 14, 8pm: Maple Leafs @ Bruins | NBC, CBC, TVA Sports

Monday, April 16, 7pm: Bruins @ Maple Leafs | CBC, TVA Sports, NBCSN

Thursday, April 19, 7pm: Bruins @ Maple Leafs | CBC, TVA Sports, NBCSN

*Saturday, April 21, TBD: Maple Leafs @ Bruins | TBD

*Monday, April 23, TBD: Bruins @ Maple Leafs | TBD

*Wednesday, April 25, TBD: Maple Leafs @ Bruins | TBD

I'm a bit worried with this one, the Bruins were just too hot in the second round. I was really hoping to play Tampa because, if nothing else, it would have been crazy exciting. If the Leafs manage to win this, it will take 7 games so that's what I'm going with. 

I take the Bruins over the Lightning. Sure they have arguably the best line in the league but the Leaves have three and possibly four if they let Johnny play.

Goaltending is the wild card. Bruins played the most games in last stretch and Leafs least. 

*forgot about the "it was 4-1 game" already* 

Plekanec! Man our D was ruined. Wish they traded the 2nd and stuff for something instead of TP...

hope to see Dommie and Mango (aka Johnson) back for game 2. 

6 hours ago, sfdz6_20_07 said:

Curious to see what Kadri gets. 

I can't imagine he won't get some kind of suspension.

Seeing what Drew Doughty got for what he did, Kadri has to get at least 3. Such a stupid play on his part and to say had Wingles been standing nothing would be wrong is even dumber.

I like the Bruins in 6. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

Are we going to ignore the fact that Marchand was making sweet, sweet nothings into Komarov's ear haha!?

Is that a suspendable offence?? :35_thinking:

Edited by sfdz6_20_07

3 hours ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

Are we going to ignore the fact that Marchand was making sweet, sweet nothings into Komarov's ear haha!?

Umm yeah, cuz while stupid and annoying, no one got hurt. 

Edited by stick9
  • Like 1

Well, this series is over. It’ll be exciting to see two games in Toronto but the energy will be pretty muted. Switching prediction from Leafs in 7 to Bruins in 5.

Think they’ll make a game of it in game 3, possibly even pull out the win. I tend to agree with chippa though, they looked done.

1 hour ago, stick9 said:

Think they’ll make a game of it in game 3, possibly even pull out the win. I tend to agree with chippa though, they looked done.

I was thinking game 4. Just to push back on the sweep. But maybe 3 will give them some energy. 

They looked way better to start the game but then that first goal that was a bit of a Charlie Foxtrot basically was the beginning of the end. 

1 hour ago, stick9 said:

Rask bailed them out big time last night. Right back in the drivers seat.

Yep. Saw that coming. This series should be tied but he stole the game. That’s typically indicative of a series win when that happens. 

1 hour ago, IPv6Freely said:

Yep. Saw that coming. This series should be tied but he stole the game. That’s typically indicative of a series win when that happens. 

I think games 1 & 3 could have gone either way. Boston puts a few of those posts in, and the Leafs could have been playing to avoid the sweep last night. Boston looked pretty flat in periods 1 & 2 last night.

On 4/15/2018 at 10:19 AM, adam14 said:

Matthews has been surprisingly irrelevant this series. which is crazy given his skill set 

You know how it goes: unless you've been to playoffs, you don't know how to react to it. Couple that with more concentration on team D, superstars need more help to be super.