Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

Tampa Bay vs Boston

Tampa Bay vs Boston  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No dog in the fight (my team didn't get close to the playoffs), but the licking thing is out of line.

Yes I know, "if he's on your team, you're down with it". 

Unfortunately, no, sorry, it's not OK. It's not OK at any point in everyday life, in sport, in anything. You wanna do that shit behind closed doors, fine.  You do that to me and I'm breaking your fucking neck, PERIOD!

Back to you two chirping each other...

Howdy,

Didn't the league already warn Marchand about licking people?

I imagine if they sit him for a game, it'll stop pretty quick.

Mark

The league confirmed that they haven't said anything to him. I think last night the refs could have matched him and Callahan up and sent a subtle, "knock it off, Brad" message. Give Callahan a rough for the gloves to the face and Marchand an unsportsmanlike and maybe he stops.

17 minutes ago, chippa13 said:

The league confirmed that they haven't said anything to him. I think last night the refs could have matched him and Callahan up and sent a subtle, "knock it off, Brad" message. Give Callahan a rough for the gloves to the face and Marchand an unsportsmanlike and maybe he stops.

I don't think it's stops with an unsportsmanlike. IMHO, it's no different than spitting in a player's face and deserves a match penalty.

3 hours ago, JunkyardAthletic said:

I don't think it's stops with an unsportsmanlike. IMHO, it's no different than spitting in a player's face and deserves a match penalty.

Completely agree. In fact, that would be my reaction to getting licked. It’s disgusting.

Looks like he’s officially been warned now.

16 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Here we go with the complaining again. 

Really? I’ve read through these and you are just as guilty. Let’s be perfectly honest with ourselves, everyone....EVERYONE whines when things don’t go their way. When it comes to last night and what led to the tying goal. Had that happened to a Maple Leaf this place would have exploded with “typical Boston favoritism”. In reality, Boston is rarely shown any favoritism by the league or officials, note David Backes 3 game suspension for his first ever offense.

Ill go one step further. Had that play happened to a Maple Leaf in Toronto, it’s a penalty 10 out of 10 times and we all know it.

You wanna hate, fine. You want to root for the other team, fine. You want to be sour your team lost, fine. Just be realistic. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wow that was a great game. It was pretty even at first and then they just took over and didn’t give them a whole lot. A couple huge saves in the last couple minutes to seal it. 

36 minutes ago, chippa13 said:

I thought they were a bubble team to start the season so I guess the second round was a bonus. 

Me too. I’d say second round was a good showing for this team.

Still some work to do before they can truly be called contenders, but least the ship looks like it’s pointed in the right direction.

I was really impressed with the way McAvoy, DeBrusk & Pastanak played... Gryz had his moments too.