Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I have read conflicting opinions and wanted to see if I could get anymore input. I wear a M 9K girdle (32”) and wanted to know if a L PP90 shell would be too big. 

Bonus question: what’s the differences between the 9K shell and the PP90?

Thanks boys

55 minutes ago, DRR said:

I wear a M 9k and the large PP90 fits fine.

Good to know, worried it might be too baggy...read a couple members say that it was "HUGE" on them.

I had a large PP90 and it was way too big for me in my med 9K girdle... I'm 5'9" and actually prefer pants/shells a little on the looser side but the Lg was too big for me.  I have a couple of mediums and a Warrior 9k type shell in medium and they all fit perfect, the Warrior is slightly larger than the CCM/RBK ones I have.

5 hours ago, Dangles83 said:

@DRR you are literally my exact size, so that definitely helps. @xstartxtodayx when you say too large, do you mean length?

I'm guessing he means overall volume. IIRC I think the length was good for me but a little roomier everywhere else compared to the bauer mx3 shell I'm currently using (also a L) which is probably an inch shorter than i'd like.

On 5/7/2018 at 11:30 AM, Dangles83 said:

@DRR you are literally my exact size, so that definitely helps. @xstartxtodayx when you say too large, do you mean length?

On 5/7/2018 at 5:31 PM, DRR said:

I'm guessing he means overall volume. IIRC I think the length was good for me but a little roomier everywhere else compared to the bauer mx3 shell I'm currently using (also a L) which is probably an inch shorter than i'd like.

Too large mainly in waist/width and a touch longer than I prefer.  Also, thinking back now, I remember thinking if the belt was on the outside of the shell (the way Warrior does it) then I would've been able to tighten the waist up better, I wasn't a fan of the internal belt (also FWIW I never use the loops to connect to the girdle, I slide the girdle on/off and don't want to be bothered with unnecessary velcro loops, maybe I'm just lazy haha).