Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
bwhockey17

Customizing Colour of Gloves

Hey all, 

I'm about to make a purchase on a pair of CCM 30K's, but they're black/white/red since they're on sale at my LHS and I have gift cards. I'd like to change the red nylon on the middle and index finger to black (I don't care if the CCM logo is embroidered in red, and I don't care much about the small red flap on the wrist). I've linked a picture for reference. Does anyone know if that's at all possible, and what the best way to do it would be? 

ccm-hockey-gloves-30k-kfs-sr-color-chart

You're probably going to spend more time and money trying to make them black than just finding another shop and buying the black ones at regular price...

• Like 2

On 5/6/2018 at 8:49 PM, CigarScott said:

You're probably going to spend more time and money trying to make them black than just finding another shop and buying the black ones at regular price...

This... Custom Pro Repair could probably do it, but it would not be cheap. They would have to disassemble the glove and rebuild those areas. My guess is it would cost more than what you paid for the glove itself.