Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
IPv6Freely

Washington vs Tampa Bay

Washington vs Tampa Bay  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Date Teams Time Networks
GAME 1
Fri, May 11
WSH @ TBL 8:00 PM ET NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS
GAME 2
Sun, May 13
WSH @ TBL 8:00 PM ET NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS
GAME 3
Tue, May 15
TBL @ WSH 8:00 PM ET NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS
GAME 4
Thu, May 17
TBL @ WSH 8:00 PM ET NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS
GAME 5
Sat, May 19
WSH @ TBL 7:15 PM ET NBC, CBC, TVAS
GAME 6
Mon, May 21
TBL @ WSH 8:00 PM ET NBCSN, CBC, SN1, TVAS
GAME 7
Wed, May 23
WSH @ TBL 8:00 PM ET NBCSN, CBC, SN1, TVAS

I went with Tampa Bay in 6. They made quick work of a decent Boston team and even though Washington finally made it past the second round I still don't think they're as good as Tampa. 

56 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

even though Washington finally made it past the second round I still don't think they're as good as Tampa.

Gotta agree with you there, but I'll even spot Tampa a game and have them taking it in 5. They're bigger, faster, and have better depth across the board; I think Washington can't hang with their stuff, not even if you squint hard at what's on paper and make some alternative numbers. Not to mention Tampa has a nice chunk of ex-NYR players, and most Caps fans remember how much the Rangers gave the business to Ovechkin and Co. in the playoffs in years past. 

Howdy,

It'll be pretty epic if Fleury beats them.

Again.

Mark

(yeah, yeah, Vegas has to get there first...)

Any bets as to a player on either side getting their head snapped up and back like a Pez dispenser? This has been one very chippy series, and last night proved that going forward it'll be just as bad, if not worse than the first two games going forward. One has to wonder, are the refs going to keep letting them go within reason, or will this turn into a case of "you so much as look at the other guy wrong and you're going?"

Man, after watching the WCF the night before, this game felt... boring? Just a totally different style game. Lots of pucks being flipped out to center and such. Is that just me?

Howdy,

Didn't see the game but I saw a highlight or something where they said Ovi played the last 4.5 minutes of the game or something?

That's insane.  I'm both surprised he was able to do that at all, as well as thinking that indicates a not so great situation for the team.

Mark

I expected Washington to win the game, but not like that.  Also think it would be a great story if Flower beats the Caps.  I actually like Ovi but can't stand Wilson and Kuznetsov.

6 minutes ago, BenBreeg said:

I expected Washington to win the game, but not like that.  Also think it would be a great story if Flower beats the Caps.  I actually like Ovi but can't stand Wilson and Kuznetsov.

Wilson I get. But Kuzy haha? How come him?

1 hour ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

Wilson I get. But Kuzy haha? How come him?

Dunno, just irritates me.  Probably the stupid arm flapping thing.  Not hatred like I feel toward Wilson, just a healthy dislike :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BenBreeg said:

Dunno, just irritates me.  Probably the stupid arm flapping thing.  Not hatred like I feel toward Wilson, just a healthy dislike :)

The flapping his "wings" like their mascot?

Howdy,

2 hours ago, BenBreeg said:

Yep

Didn't he give an interview where he said his kid(s) liked that, so he started doing it again?

I'm all about people that make themselves look like idiots to make their kids happy.  :-)

Mark

1 hour ago, marka said:

Howdy,

Didn't he give an interview where he said his kid(s) liked that, so he started doing it again?

I'm all about people that make themselves look like idiots to make their kids happy.  :-)

Mark

I dont know, if that is the case i agree, he should do it.  I still think it is goofy.  But I am glad the Pens don’t put their heels together, pin their arms to their sides, and waddle down the ice when they score though ;)

• Haha 1