Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
p106nut

True Stick - A6.0 HT

Has anyone had a chance to use the True A6.0 HT (the new low kickpoint stick) ? I am curious how it stacks up to other low kick options on the market (Bauer, CCM, etc.)

• Like 1

I have the 18' 6.0 SBP and like the mid/variable kick point or whatever they're calling it this year. Will be trying an HT here shortly. Have a Warrior low kick stick to compare to.

On 5/18/2018 at 7:13 PM, ViperRy said:

I have the 18' 6.0 SBP and like the mid/variable kick point or whatever they're calling it this year. Will be trying an HT here shortly. Have a Warrior low kick stick to compare to.

Thanks for your reply.  How does your 6.0 SBP play in terms of flex?  I'm a Bauer guy and use an 85 flex (which I think plays a little more stiff than other manufacturers)... 

I have the '18 SBP as well, and it plays stiffer than True sticks have previously (I had the original A6.0 and the previous A6.0 SBP for comparison).  The bottom portion of the shaft in particular seems to play a bit stiffer than the previous models. It softened up a little bit after the first few uses and has been consistent since then, and has been hovering right where I'd say 85 usually is from other manufacturers (slightly softer than Bauer's 87 flex, about where CCM 85 usually is, a bit stiffer than Warrior's 85 and previous True 85).  

Cool, hope you enjoy them! I'd like to get my hands on an HT at some point to compare the flex profile to the SBP, as I always seem to end up gravitating back to low kick sticks.

20 hours ago, p106nut said:

Thanks for your reply.  How does your 6.0 SBP play in terms of flex?  I'm a Bauer guy and use an 85 flex (which I think plays a little more stiff than other manufacturers)... 

Go to the Long Term Reviews section. There are several detailed reviews of the new True sticks.

Edited by clarkiestooth

1 hour ago, clarkiestooth said:

Go to the Long Term Reviews section. There are several detailed reviews of the new True sticks.

I did.  No reviews of the 6.0 HT.

I got the '18 true 6.0 two piece setup and a few things i noticed.. 

-Feels boxier / bigger than 16 model. 

-blade durably is bad.. 

Maybe i got a bad batch but i had two snap on me right at the hossel after taking a few slapshots in my backyard.