Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

Vegas vs Washington

Who will win the Stanley Cup?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

Watching Ovi almost cry at getting to lift the Cup made me melt a little. Unbelievable season for both teams, I wonder if any of the Caps are gonna leave in Free Agency...

Carlson is most likely gone. He will be fetching huge money on the market as there are basically no other high end defensemen out there this year. There are trade rumors around some guys but nothing else in the free agent market to speak of.

And I don't find the past two months to be a waste of time. There were some great series and performances. The only disappointment for me is that the playoffs are over and it is 4 months until puck drop.

Edited by chippa13
  • Like 4

Congratulations to the Caps. Washington was the better team and stayed focused. I don't begrudge them winning. VGK had a great season. Glad that Ovi finally got his cup and MVP. 

• Like 3

The final was what I hoped for, 2 teams that had never won the cup before. I wanted VGK to win, it was a fairy tale story all the way and they made me a fan. I thought both teams were pretty close across the board but VGK made more mistakes at the wrong end and these hurt them big time, 2 in that last game lead to 2 goals. Congrats to the Caps, they finally break their duck and and win the Cup.

• Like 1