Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

Grey Tuuk LS Edge holders?

They did as a SMU skate (believe it was S160?) for HockeyMonkey.  HM also did black, which Total Hockey jumped in on and sold aftermarket.  They never sold them as a stock item.

• Like 2

Yeah, I was considering doing RIT but the owner of the skates wants a like for like replacement. Put me in an awkward situation to either replace them with white or black and neither of those colors the customer wants. I talked toBuaer and a few others and they all told me to kick rocks. The holders are still under warranty too. 

Doubt the customer is going to want to buy skates just to get the grey holders. Seems silly Bauer would make an item and then not make replacements parts available for warranty issues. 

On 6/5/2018 at 10:40 PM, Nicholas G said:

Anyone know where these can be purchased from new or used? Bauer doesn't have them for me to order directly. Thanks! 

HM has those SMU skates in most sizes. They're $150, which isn't bad considering the holders alone would run you $70-80. You get crappy steel and boots for free!

Just curious, what size holders do you need?

• Like 2

I was at Hockey Monkey's HQ in Dallas on Friday buying some black Lightspeed Edge holders and the employee stated that they did have some grey LS Edge holder still in the warehouse. It may be worth a call to see what they still have.

• Like 2

On 6/6/2018 at 10:41 AM, JR Boucicaut said:

They did as a SMU skate (believe it was S160?) for HockeyMonkey.  HM also did black, which Total Hockey jumped in on and sold aftermarket.  They never sold them as a stock item.

Black Tuuks are the way to go

On 6/29/2018 at 2:57 PM, IPv6Freely said:

I want blue 🙂

Throne lacrosse makes a dye in blue. They don’t have to look like my cowlings!