Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
bar down

Ottawa senators off ice woes

Our assistant gm is missing the first round of draft because he assaulted someone at combine and has court that day.

In the last day it has come to light that Hoffman's longtime girlfriend has allgedly been harassing the Karlsson's and they have filled for an order of protection.

As a sens fan I can't see how this ends well and I'm shocked something like this is happening.

Edited by bar down

Well it certainly sounds like Hoffman won't be a Senator much longer. I can't see how they keep him around even if the allegations turn out to be somehow wrong. I just hope you guys can turn him around for something worth while because he was pretty much the only consistent scoring that the Sens had last year.

From what I've read though it sounds as though the rest of the team is behind Karlsson, so maybe not... Plus since this is Karlsson's contract year, and Hoffman has 2 years, it might be easier to get return for Hoffman.

I just meant that he’s half way out the door anyway. They may trade him because they’re going to get nothing for him next summer. Dumping Hoffman short term is probably smart also though.

• Like 1

Well there you go. Hoffman has been dealt to the Sharks along with Cody Donaghy and a 5th Rnd pick in 2020 for Mikkel Boedker, Julius Bergman and a 6th Rnd pick in 2020.

2 hours ago, CRupp13 said:

Well there you go. Hoffman has been dealt to the Sharks along with Cody Donaghy and a 5th Rnd pick in 2020 for Mikkel Boedker, Julius Bergman and a 6th Rnd pick in 2020.

https://www.nhl.com/news/mike-hoffman-traded-by-ottawa-senators/c-299109412?tid=278542340

That didn't last long. His is now headed to FLA ha...

• Like 1