Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hi Guys, quick question, I  have been looking for sticks on kijji, (Drury right 75-85 flex) and keep coming across Super Tacks 2.0 with LK on them and the sellers are selling them as pro stock. From my understanding LK is like a Team Stick, should these people be posting them as pro stocks? I mean some of these Tacks are listed for well over $200.

Thanks,

Dave

They're a low kick variant of the Tacks line. Decent sticks from what I gather, but I wouldn't pay "well over $200" for a stick that didn't come with a warranty. You can find plenty of really good sticks in the $200 price point.

• Like 2

They are pro stock, they’re just not top tier pro stocks. Like others have said, I wouldn’t pay more than $150 for one, and even that’s too much. They’re really worth $120.

The LK Tacks sticks are great. They’re built like tanks, shoot very well and are actually preferred by some guys I know playing in the ECHL and AHL. They can be had all over the Internet for $75-125 for brand new sticks. I’ve owned several personally and can say that they are better than a lot of the top tier pro Stock or retail sticks I’ve used. You do not need a warranty on a stick so get that out of your head. I haven’t had a warranty on a stick since I can remember and have never had an issue. It only protects you 30 days from the date of purchase so what. They are a team stick but a very good one and not much heavier. 

Edited by 60PlusWinger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 60PlusWinger said:

The LK Tacks sticks are great. They’re built like tanks, shoot very well and are actually preferred by some guys I know playing in the ECHL and AHL. They can be had all over the Internet for $75-125 for brand new sticks. I’ve owned several personally and can say that they are better than a lot of the top tier pro Stock or retail sticks I’ve used. You do not need a warranty on a stick so get that out of your head. I haven’t had a warranty on a stick since I can remember and have never had an issue. It only protects you 30 days from the date of purchase so what. They are a team stick but a very good one and not much heavier. 

That's all well and good but it is also a totally different stick than the retail Tacks line.  It's a low kick stick and Tacks retail are mid kick. OP needed to know that in making a decision.