Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
pix530

Supertacks 3.0 when?

Happy with supertacks 2.0. 

Just wonder when 3.0 will be available?

Need new stick. Not in rush but will not wait till fall. 

Also. Who switched from supertacks 2.0 to other ccm sticks and like the switch? 

I can only see trigger as alternative. 

9 hours ago, pix530 said:

Happy with supertacks 2.0. 

Just wonder when 3.0 will be available?

Need new stick. Not in rush but will not wait till fall. 

Also. Who switched from supertacks 2.0 to other ccm sticks and like the switch? 

I can only see trigger as alternative. 

It's the SuperTacks AS1 and ice warehouse has all the details on their site.

• Like 3

My son really liked his CCM Int Supertacks 2.0 P30 (first CCM stick) and I liked it too trying it out at sticktime... Probably liked the P30 more than the actual stick... The problem was the blade/toe section only lasted about 3 months at best and started to crack/split. So he switched to his backup stick, Warrior Alpha QX P88 for the past 2 months and I'm frankly surprised at how durable the QX is. The blade looks almost new with no sign of breaking down, yet...

IMO, the QX has always 'felt' better than the 2.0... Both sticks were the same flex, but the 2.0 played way stiffer while the QX's felt just a tad softer but in a good way. As much as we love the P30, I doubt we will get another 3.0 or AS1 or whatever. Going for the QR Edge instead since I loved the QRL and my kid really likes his QX. Also the new QR Edge's angular edge taper looks really interesting to me, can't wait to try it.

On 6/19/2018 at 6:27 PM, Coldclay said:

The problem was the blade/toe section only lasted about 3 months at best and started to crack/split

- Have no issues with Supertacks 2.0, I'd roughly say at least 200 hours of ice. Blade is like new. BUT - I had same issue with ultratacks.

On 6/19/2018 at 6:27 PM, Coldclay said:

the QX has always 'felt' better than the 2.0

- I just came to Warrior web-site. What is best stick that I can buy today? QX?

P29 CCM would be W03 in Warrior?

On 6/20/2018 at 10:09 AM, qmechanic said:

The new CCM Jetspeed stick is also available for pre-order on Ice Warehouse.

- Thank you. I am kinda skeptical to buy stick without trying it first. (can make an exception for Supertacks, as I got Ultratacks and 2 of Supertacks, so I know the stick) and I prefer it to RBZ all around.

5 hours ago, pix530 said:

- Have no issues with Supertacks 2.0, I'd roughly say at least 200 hours of ice. Blade is like new. BUT - I had same issue with ultratacks.

Wow, 200 hrs+ on ice with one stick and blade is still like new? I'm impressed. What level of hockey do you play?

18 hours ago, Coldclay said:

Wow, 200 hrs+ on ice with one stick and blade is still like new? I'm impressed. What level of hockey do you play?

- competitive rep hockey. In time I roughly included practice time as well. Again, ultratacks got durability and chip issues.