Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

6 hours ago, SirJW said:

20180907KingsRookieCamp4.jpg

LA Kings Rookie Camp. Love the grey on the gloves. Wonder if this is a preview of what the big boys will wear this season? 

Toffoli rocking the grey cuffs during media day

41155296_10156222424856281_2895980840058

Giroux in STX gloves from the same event

41033364_2571084399571992_90599152796051

• Like 3

On 9/11/2018 at 11:43 AM, Davideo said:

Do the Kings require them to wear shot blockers on their skates? Or do they all just happen to have them?

Probably required  for the rookie camp. 

58 minutes ago, McDougalfaschnitzer said:

I think they look better when seen along with the practice uniforms than they do with the game uniform.

I love colourful gloves, but there is very little grey on the Kings jerseys, I feel like all black will look better with the gamers.

2 hours ago, Hills said:

I love colourful gloves, but there is very little grey on the Kings jerseys, I feel like all black will look better with the gamers.

If they'd been able to make them silver like the stripes on the jerseys I think they'd be awesome.

Then again, the socks are just a grey stripe, which was always kind of weird to me.

Jack Eichel spotted in some Warrior gloves 😣 (and I'm not talking about his BU days 😂)

HDO6i09.jpg

edit: added photo

Edited by XS222
added photo
  • Like 2

On 8/26/2018 at 11:21 PM, XS222 said:

Wow, Dylan Larkin making the switch to Warrior? He started using a QR Edge about 3/4 through last season when it seemed like he was on a cold streak but it looks like he's going for it now. 

He is also now in a Warrior bucket at camp too, so seems he’s fully made the switch. Asked him how he was liking the warrior gear and he said he loved it. Didn’t want to ask him any of the business end stuff however

• Like 2

12 hours ago, stick9 said:

Could that be this years AK27SL...?

The AK27SL was the pro model though wasn't it?

Wonder if they'll price this one like the Advantage 😂

1 hour ago, Hills said:

The AK27SL was the pro model though wasn't it?

Wonder if they'll price this one like the Advantage 😂

It's up for pre-order on icewarehouse.com for 279.99 USD so not that much of a price increase over the QRE although it's only ~16 grams lighter.

There's also an "ST" and "ST2" price point which have once of the more brighter paint schemes on a stick I've seen in a while.