Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

16 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

Apparently Bauer is putting the ADV graphics on the underside of the 1XL if the stick is an ADV dressed as 1XL.

They've been doing this for a little while on the pro bank versions i've been seeing

1 hour ago, EBondo said:

Correct. And Bauer is re-releasing the ADV as well. My store just got a shipment of 17 of them yesterday.

Are they the 1X lite with the green under belly or something that looks completely different?

Nope, they're the OG ADV paint. Same thing as the original ADV, still P92 only. 77 flex and 65 flex only. No namebars which makes me think they were recently made, couple that with the 65 flex which Bauer never did before.

On 11/29/2018 at 11:36 PM, EBondo said:

Nope, they're the OG ADV paint. Same thing as the original ADV, still P92 only. 77 flex and 65 flex only. No namebars which makes me think they were recently made, couple that with the 65 flex which Bauer never did before.

Interesting. Never used the OG one but heard they snapped pretty easily and puck feel wasn’t as good as Bauer’s other top ends. Maybe they fixed those issues....are they still $400 CAD?

3 hours ago, Cavs019 said:

“Jetspeed” with a trigger taper lol. 

Cool looking stick nonetheless. Reminds me of the OG grip synergy. 

1 hour ago, strosedefence34 said:

Good call on the trigger taper lol

Like my custom sticks.

gEcqtaG.jpg

I2luNmn.jpg

11 hours ago, Oilers97 said:

Wilson wearing a different Bauer helmet. He used to use a reakt. This looks different. Maybe reakt 200? Don’t think honk it’s gonna help if it flies off again 

RE-AKT replacement, the RE-AKT 150

14 hours ago, Oilers97 said:

Wilson wearing a different Bauer helmet. He used to use a reakt. This looks different. Maybe reakt 200? Don’t think honk it’s gonna help if it flies off again 

Wilson looks like he just spotted Ryan Reeves coming over the boards.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, UCMnumber8 said:

Bruins and Blackhawks Winter Classic jerseys. Interesting that the crests on both jerseys are a felt-like material

I REALLY want to like both of these jerseys, but my god... whoever's forcing the Adizero collars needs to be burned at the stake.

I agree the Boston one is better, but I'm a huge fan of vintage unis so I'm happy to see the Hawks and Bruins both using unis from about the same time period.