Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

On 12/12/2018 at 1:26 PM, JGraz15 said:

RE-AKT replacement, the RE-AKT 150

Difficult to tell from a front shot, but almost looks like it could be a one-piece shell. At the very least, it looks very streamlined.

Noticed last few NYR games the players baselayer shirts have labels on the necks covered up. Is there some exclusive brand now that can only be allowed?

On 12/12/2018 at 8:55 PM, IPv6Freely said:

I actually like the Adizero collars. 

Cool they they’ve found a way to add branded technology to jersey collars. Seems like an area that was holding back the game.

Hopefully we start seeing the new TitanLite nameplates soon. Heard they are supposed to shave off some grams and decrease wind resistance.  

2 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

I like how they feel compared to previous collars, but don't like the look of them on quite a few teams.

Agreed. Basically any of them that look like a nun's collar or something. In both of the below cases, they actually look just fine on the white jerseys though. 

image.png.1bea690043b8f1524a7bd341703ed616.pngimage.png.86b013034ac815971e0c9d06456c01d3.png

Both of the above would be helped greatly if the outer piping (blue for habs, black for hawks) was wider so that the blue/black and white were the same width. I feel like they (Adidas) are just trying to show off the new collar style, but both could be helped greatly by just using the jersey color instead of a contrasting collar, or if it were possible to add another color stripe in the collar, or something. If the Coyotes can do a pattern with their thirds, why can't everyone else?

I'm VERY happy my team was one of the ones that did the "half way" contrasting collar. It's still not perfect but it's MUCH better.

image.png.8a99357755b0ef9ce62b81167b2e5cc1.png

All that said, I would guess the players really like the collar to actually play in. The RBK collars seemed to really stand up tall on the neck. 

19 hours ago, OldCY said:

Noticed last few NYR games the players baselayer shirts have labels on the necks covered up. Is there some exclusive brand now that can only be allowed?

Some of the Under Armour hockey shirts had the "Armour'word mark on the collar; maybe it was those. The only other graphics that I've seen directly on the collar (not the nape) are the adidas shirts with "TechFit" printed on them. WIth adidas being a sponsor maybe that is the reason?

6 hours ago, the iceman said:

Some of the Under Armour hockey shirts had the "Armour'word mark on the collar; maybe it was those. The only other graphics that I've seen directly on the collar (not the nape) are the adidas shirts with "TechFit" printed on them. WIth adidas being a sponsor maybe that is the reason?

only Rangers I've noticed this, not other teams

12 hours ago, nutters said:

Jetspeed FT2

evan-bouchard-of-team-canada-passes-the-

Some odd stick finds at the WJC

Jetspeed Pros

mikey-anderson-of-team-united-states-rea

jesse-ylonen-of-finland-is-stopped-by-de

EQ50

morgan-frost-of-canada-celebrates-with-t

Rekker 60

goalie-william-rorth-of-denmark-makes-a-

Calvin de Haan custom True Whalers colorway stick

calvin-de-haan-of-the-carolina-hurricane

Holy Jumpin - that stick! 

Been a loyal user for going on 2 years now - how does one get True custom sticks? 

whalers set up = sexy for sure

19 hours ago, lennyboi said:

Holy Jumpin - that stick! 

Been a loyal user for going on 2 years now - how does one get True custom sticks? 

whalers set up = sexy for sure

You can custom order True sticks in colors. I think you need to order at least a dozen though.

On 12/19/2018 at 7:24 PM, alien7364 said:

Bauer will have the following:

Re-Akt 75, 95, 150 and 200

Wilson is wearing the new 150. It is not a one-piece shell, it actually allows for both length and wide adjustments. It's more like a three-piece helmet. 

Edited by Nicholas G
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Nicholas G said:

Bauer will have the following:

Re-Akt 75, 95, 150 and 200

Wilson is wearing the new 150. It is not a one-piece shell, it actually allows for both length and wide adjustments. It's more like a three-piece helmet. 

Hmm, it kind of looked like a CCM Tacks play-off. Looks like the main shell is solid.

Are you able to give more details? Release time, guessing next May/June?

Edited by alien7364

10 hours ago, alien7364 said:

Hmm, it kind of looked like a CCM Tacks play-off. Looks like the main shell is solid.

Are you able to give more details? Release time, guessing next May/June?

When that information becomes public we will let you know.

9 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

When that information becomes public we will let you know.

Why is information not allowed to be shared regarding gear if catalogs are available online already for 2019 Bauer/CCM?

24 minutes ago, cstofferahn said:

Why is information not allowed to be shared regarding gear if catalogs are available online already for 2019 Bauer/CCM?

Because we work with manufacturers to get the info out at predetermined times. 

We’ll be talking to the respective brands next month on how to execute that. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CaptainFranchise said:

I expect better from Warrior - they even ripped off the color scheme. 😆

EDONYsm.jpg

Edited by Cavs019
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1