Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

On 12/29/2018 at 6:39 PM, Nicholas G said:

You can custom order True sticks in colors. I think you need to order at least a dozen though.

Thanks for that. 12 is too many for me but that stick looks so good!

54 minutes ago, CaptainFranchise said:

Haha, I like that this forum is half people in the know observing the other half (my half) excitedly noticing new gear and speculating wildly. 

LOL you took that way literal...it’s a wrestling catchphrase. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, nutters said:

😆that was my comment on the warrior IG pic!

Ha didn’t even see that. Also thought it was a little bit better than the ‘if ya smell what the qrl is cookin’

On January 1, 2019 at 7:43 PM, the iceman said:

detail-view-of-skates-before-the-2019-br

Based on the comfort edge pads id say its likely the new 1X will have flexible tendon guards. I wonder what the stock tongue will be. Im in the 15' 1Xs and i really like that tongue heard mixed options on the 17' 1Xs tongue 

Now that Warrior confirmed it, yeah..it looks cool, but as you can see, it doesn't help much on a marketing standpoint when your main logo hit is done up in black foil...and the stick's black.

Other than that, it's a nice stick.  

11 hours ago, sbecks72986 said:

Based on the comfort edge pads id say its likely the new 1X will have flexible tendon guards. 

On what basis?

Also, blowout on the 4orte soakers...then again, they walked like 3 mi to get to the rink...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

Now that Warrior confirmed it, yeah..it looks cool, but as you can see, it doesn't help much on a marketing standpoint when your main logo hit is done up in black foil...and the stick's black.

Not to mention most people will tape over the majority of the green section if you use any kind of long knob. It’s visible on Chara’s because he’s presumably using stock length +4000 inches. 

29 minutes ago, Cavs019 said:

Not to mention most people will tape over the majority of the green section if you use any kind of long knob. It’s visible on Chara’s because he’s presumably using stock length +4000 inches. 

Looks like Easton Stealth RS.

13 minutes ago, alien7364 said:

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Sweden appeared to be wearing new Super Tacks AS1 gloves at WJC.

Russia, Czech Republic, Sweden in AS1s. Slovakia in 4Rolls and Denmark with Super Tacks

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

On what basis?

Also, blowout on the 4orte soakers...then again, they walked like 3 mi to get to the rink...

I’m basing that off of the fact the comfort edge pads don’t go straight into the tendon guard like the previous 1Xs did, they have a notch where you can see his sock fit into that little notch like the way the supremes comfort edge do. In other pics the tendon guard looked like the supreme tendon guard. That’s my guess obviously I can be wrong. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hills said:

Does that tongue look like that player has too much depth for that skate?

I was thinking the same thing. The lace wrap also makes me cringe, but hey; he's a pro and I'm just a crappy beer league player. So if it works for him then it works.

2 hours ago, nutters said:

Russia, Czech Republic, Sweden in AS1s. Slovakia in 4Rolls and Denmark with Super Tacks

Guess they should be out soon than. Hopefully around the time 1S goes on sale so I can compare S190 vs whatever new 2nd highest is