Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

38 minutes ago, the iceman said:

Apologies in advance if this has been mentioned before, but RNH using a Bauer stick.

ryan-nugenthopkins-of-the-edmonton-oiler

Yep, think last year he was using the 1N as well.

1 hour ago, the iceman said:

Apologies in advance if this has been mentioned before, but RNH using a Bauer stick.

ryan-nugenthopkins-of-the-edmonton-oiler

And wearing Vapor skates.

IIRC at one point a couple of seasons ago he was using a 1N stick and Covert gloves

4 hours ago, Nicholas G said:

The 2X looks good, its the 2X Pro that has the yellow on them 😞 

I have no problem with 1 yellow line that says dynaflex on the skate. The tongue has yellow under the dual metatarsal guards maybe it’s PoronXD material under there and that’s why it’s yellow. I think they look sick either way

Possibly Nexus "Team" variety gloves? I forget if they all had backhand graphics.

Like these;

https://sidelineswap.com/gear/hockey/gloves/646327-bauer-new-youngstown-phantoms-4-roll-15-g72

And maybe using some of his dad's old sticks? Probably the most likely explanation, but i cant tell if the graphics are red or orange

Edited by Buzz_LightBeer
  • Like 1

Nexus Team glove, we use them through the Pure Hockey QuickTeam program, very sharp looking glove....and yep, that's definitely one of Danny's twigs. 77 flex most likely, P91 and Flyers color scheme.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 6:41 PM, EBondo said:

Nexus Team glove, we use them through the Pure Hockey QuickTeam program, very sharp looking glove....and yep, that's definitely one of Danny's twigs. 77 flex most likely, P91 and Flyers color scheme.

Why do they not make these as retail? Id buy a pair of Nexus gloves in a second if they looked this clean. The nexus graphic for me is a huge turn off. 

• Like 4

Can we do an MSH order of just black with white Bauer lettering? What’s the minimum? 

I’ve been trying to find a ventless Nexus glove for years but 13 inch pro stocks are non existent. 

• Like 4

I have a pair of those new Nexus Team gloves and they fit really nicely and they have a clean look to boot. This is coming from someone who prefers the Vapor-style of glove fit. I would totally be on board with an MSH group order.

For me personally that style was never what I was into but if generic MSH gloves were to ever be made I would vote for that style too because it’s so timeless. And I’d gladly buy a pair too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

The question would then be would they match Winterfest or Summerjam kit?

If it was meant to be a generic MSH item it would be the SummerJam colors. I'd also love to see a generic MSH jersey and shell available too.

Please do keep in mind though that what we're talking about is a complete hypothetical. I don't want people to get the wrong idea. It's also vastly off-topic for this thread 🙂