Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My son skated at the CCM skills camp in MA this weekend. He wore a pair of those to demo for the on ice portion. I don't think I remembered to get decent pics- they kept the parents separate from the  kids for the most part. 

Guess it was only a matter of time before CCM brought the one-piece boot to the Ribcore line.  Not digging the graphics from that one shot.

1 hour ago, mojo122 said:

Guess it was only a matter of time before CCM brought the one-piece boot to the Ribcore line.  Not digging the graphics from that one shot.

pretty much looks like the 70k graphics, though like you said hard to tell in that picture

• Like 1

Looks like they're still holding back final cosmetics at this point. They've done that in the past with their new releases. The first one piece Tacks boots were blacked out.

Not loving the angled bottom. Always hated that look, and why black?

Very cool logo, the rest is a bit meh...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cavs019 said:

If it ain’t broke...

What’s that referring to? The current awful ducks unis? Or suggesting they should have just gone with the original?