Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

ultimatefaceoff.ccmhockey.com

The JetSpeed Ultimate Faceoff is an online game where contestants go head-to-head with McDavid in a faceoff. The animated game is interactive with the player, where you see instantly if you win or lose in a faceoff against McDavid. If you win, you win a prize. If you lose, you can play again!

Contest dates: August 2nd to September 13th

Eligibility to win: Winner must reside in North America (no exempt states or provinces). **Not every game played will win a prize.

Multiple entries: Fans can play the game an unlimited number of times, with a chance to win every time.

PRIZES

• GRAND PRIZE: Meet a pro player!
  • 10 pairs of JetSpeed FT1 Skates
  • 10 JetSpeed Sticks
  • 30 JetSpeed FT1 Gloves 
  • 950 JetSpeed Hats

Prizes will be shipped from Montreal, QC to all winners in North America. Please allow for 2-3 weeks for delivery. If the address is not complete, no prize will be delivered, and the winner will not be contacted. 

URL (active from August 2nd – September 13th😞 Ultimatefaceoff.ccmhockey.com

• Like 1

ya, I lost interest after about 5 tries... Kinda lame and zero skills involved, just blind luck swiping at the screen. Just CCM trying to get more emails to spam you with...

On 8/4/2018 at 3:24 PM, Nicholas G said:

The JetSpeed Ultimate Faceoff is an online game where contestants go head-to-head with McDavid in a faceoff. The animated game is interactive with the player, where you see instantly if you win or lose in a faceoff against McDavid. If you win, you win a prize. If you lose, you can play again!

Contest dates: August 2nd to September 13th

Eligibility to win: Winner must reside in North America (no exempt states or provinces). **Not every game played will win a prize.

Multiple entries: Fans can play the game an unlimited number of times, with a chance to win every time.

PRIZES

• GRAND PRIZE: Meet a pro player!
  • 10 pairs of JetSpeed FT1 Skates
  • 10 JetSpeed Sticks
  • 30 JetSpeed FT1 Gloves 
  • 950 JetSpeed Hats

Prizes will be shipped from Montreal, QC to all winners in North America. Please allow for 2-3 weeks for delivery. If the address is not complete, no prize will be delivered, and the winner will not be contacted. 

URL (active from August 2nd – September 13th😞 Ultimatefaceoff.ccmhockey.com

I don't think winners are from all of North America. It's Canada only.

If you win anything, they require a form to be signed and returned back to them before delivering the prize. The form states explicitly that you reside in Canada with a Canadian address.

Howdy,

14 minutes ago, freeflyer14 said:

I put my US address in, we'll see. Would be pretty lame if it ends up being Canada only, as it clearly says you must reside in North America on the entry form. 

Yeah, I sent in the form with a US address.  We'll see.  I only won a hat so, whatever!  🙂

Mark

Howdy,

1 hour ago, Hills said:

Anyone get their stuff?

Not yet.  Forgot about it, honestly.  But I did send in the form.

Mark

16 hours ago, clarkiestooth said:

Just read the contest rules. Says contest is good everywhere in NA...…...except NY and Florida.

That is such a random exception to make. I wonder why. I don't think they were originally serious about sending all the hats anyway...

12 hours ago, BlueNux said:

That is such a random exception to make. I wonder why. I don't think they were originally serious about sending all the hats anyway...

Not really.  FL and NY have laws around games of chance that make it not worth the effort for companies.  In Canada, QC is usually left out as well, but since CCM Hockey is headquartered in that province, they couldn't realistically not include QC residents.

Edited by boo10