Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

ultimatefaceoff.ccmhockey.com

13 hours ago, BlueNux said:

That is such a random exception to make. I wonder why. I don't think they were originally serious about sending all the hats anyway...

They just don't want any of their hats showing up in "Florida Man" arrest photos... 🙂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, boo10 said:

Not really.  FL and NY have laws around games of chance that make it not worth the effort for companies.  In Canada, QC is usually left out as well, but since CCM Hockey is headquartered in that province, they couldn't realistically not include QC residents.

Do they really have laws covering a free giveaway? It's not really gambling if, well, we're not actually gambling any of our money. This is the sort of stuff that really annoys businesses. Giveaways are such a great opportunity for marketing.

29 minutes ago, BlueNux said:

Do they really have laws covering a free giveaway? It's not really gambling if, well, we're not actually gambling any of our money. This is the sort of stuff that really annoys businesses. Giveaways are such a great opportunity for marketing.

Unfortunately yes.  Here in Canada we have the famous "skill testing question" that contest winners have to answer, which is designed to convert a game of chance to a game of skill, (not gambling).  Ridiculous, but keeps the lawyers in business.

On 8/30/2018 at 4:47 AM, clarkiestooth said:

Just read the contest rules. Says contest is good everywhere in NA...…...except NY and Florida.

Exactly, forget about the states with terrible NHL teams. 

Kidding....

For anyone who hasn’t received their stuff I contacted ccm and was told the bigger stuff (sticks gloves etc) won’t actually go out until the contest ends despite what the emails said. He told me to expect stuff in the next couple weeks.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 4:48 PM, stevelknievel said:

For anyone who hasn’t received their stuff I contacted ccm and was told the bigger stuff (sticks gloves etc) won’t actually go out until the contest ends despite what the emails said. He told me to expect stuff in the next couple weeks.

Did anyone win something big like that? 

On 9/17/2018 at 12:25 AM, Nicholas G said:

Did anyone win something big like that? 

I won gloves, they haven't shown up yet. I considered them a lost cause until stevelknievel's update. Hopefully they really will be delivered soon. 

8 minutes ago, Hills said:

An update to this, I got my stick yesterday. I think I am going to swap it for a AS1 since I already have a Jetspeed.

I have an AS1 I can swap with you. P88 75 flex right hand. 

1 hour ago, Nicholas G said:

I have an AS1 I can swap with you. P88 75 flex right hand. 

Thanks for the offer, but I have a local shop I do everything through.

Any US hat winners receive one? I have kind of forgotten/given up hope that I'll see it, but if some things are shipping out maybe its coming?

I live in Boston. I won a hat the 1st or 2nd day, and sent in my form. I got an email a few weeks later that was the same as the first, requesting the waiver form. I sent it in again, but haven’t heard anything. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯