Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
IPv6Freely

2018 Third Jerseys

I'd just like to see both the Sharks and Ducks go to their original jerseys for their thirds. 

Actually, I think that could be a cool promo for the NHL. Have ALL TEAMS wear their original uniforms for "throwback week" or something like that. No matter how good or bad. 

• Like 2

Is it just me, or does it seem like Adidas puts zero effort into designing these jerseys. I'd swear Adidas just tells the evening janitor at HQ, " After you finish cleaning that last toilet, design a few of the NHL jerseys before you leave. And don't forget to change the roll."

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hills said:

Now make those the permanent homes!

Absolutely agree. I DO like the black C on the current design but otherwise they're overdue for a change. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2018 at 12:45 PM, IPv6Freely said:

Not a surprising reveal, but I definitely like it. 

As a Flames fan, I'm SUPER-relieved that they went with these. I was a bit surprised at how many people on social media were crying out against seeing these again. Those people are heretics and should be burned at the stake.

Also, while I absolutely loathe the new Adidas collars, I think this was as good as they could do here. 100% in favor of seeing their white counterparts as the away jerseys next season.

The other added bonus? More chances to snag Flames retro pants and gloves!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IPv6Freely said:

And Blue Jackets apparently revealed theirs as well but I guess nobody noticed 😆

Glad to see them coming back, this is one of my favorite jersey designs.

Sharks 3rd.

43943716525_0539c2440d_o.jpg

"The Sharks set out to create an all-new look that pays homage to NorCal, embraces the tech culture of the region, and adds to the predatory nature of the team mascot with a sleek new black-on-black look."

44854313661_fce080a43e_o.jpg

Edited by SirJW

13 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

It seems like everyone likes them except me...

It looks like one of those off colour fan jerseys the NHL did a few years back.

d7a6aa80ad660fa644ac93447939791d.jpg

• Like 1