Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Shad

CCM VECTOR FISCHER CURVE (plz help)

PLEASE HELP!!

I haven’t played hockey for about 10 years and I recently joined a league and want to use the same blade/curve that I previously had.

After months and months of searching I’m starting to think this is the one thing the internet can’t help me with.

BLADE/PATTERN DETAILS -

•CCM VECTOR (brand) .... .... .... .. .... .... ..•FISCHER (Player Name) (Pattern)

I think it’s Jiri Fischer from the Red Wings back in the day.. and I think the fact that his last name is spelled the same way as the actual “Fischer” company has added to the difficulty of finding it online.

I JUST NEED A PICTURE OF THE CURVE!

Or a way to buy it.. the exact one or an exact clone or as close to it as possible.

PLEASE HELP!!

I know I haven’t played in forever.. but I’m playing like absolute garbage. I expected my stamina to be terrible and some other things needing getting reaclimated to.. but this has been pathetic. And for someone who’s wrist and snap shot is what made me a threat on the rink.. this is just sad lol.

Lastly, I’ve read other forums and topics on here and found some where they mention similar info.. but nothing concrete, no pictures.. and no way to achieve my goal in getting the blade or clone of it somehow.

Email me if you like.. any help would be greatly appreciated.

shadmurda@gmail.com

Thanks for reading

Edited by Shad
Typo