Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

The Prosharp Project

On 9/20/2018 at 1:12 PM, the_game said:

PS, if you're on True/VH Skates you owe it to yourself to try a Pro Sharp Profile, its distinctively more noticeable when skating in a CCM or Bauer.

Huh???  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This definitely sounds like an awesome project! Just out of curiosity, what skill level of skaters are you looking for and how many profiles can you try out?

I've only been skating for about 2 years now, so definitely not at the level of most people here, but I've always been curious as to how different all the profiles are.

We're waiting for more templates to be able to accommodate all skaters as well as finalizing the protocol on how users will discuss their findings.  Once that happens, we will open up the section and have any prospective testers ask to be admitted to the program.

• Like 5

On 10/11/2018 at 11:25 AM, JR Boucicaut said:

We're waiting for more templates to be able to accommodate all skaters as well as finalizing the protocol on how users will discuss their findings.  Once that happens, we will open up the section and have any prospective testers ask to be admitted to the program.

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit, life has been crazy. I'm glad this has finally taken shape, it sounded great when you were telling me about the plan at SJ. I'm still definitely interested once everything is set!