Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
PierLuc27

Tackla Pants Fitting

I wanna buy a new pair of Tackla pants. Ive been lookin lately on some reviews and i saw people comparing different size and fitting desires.  I wish i could go in stores to try them on but, i think there's no one selling Tackla, at least not in new-brunswick. 

Im 5'11", weighting around 195 pounds, ill probably go around 200 with the winter diet. normally wear 32-34 jeans depending on the brand. I don't like it to fit kind of baggy. 

Should i go with 48 or 50 ..  cause i want the 9000 navy and white ones, im having a fuckin hard time finding them online. 

Thanks,

I wear 32" in jeans, and squeeze into a 2440 46 regular since I am short.  I can bring the pants up over my hips snugly without issue, however, when I lace up the pants, though, I can't fully bring the opposing lace holes within 2 inches of each other, so I think a 48 short would have been the ideal fit given my gut.   If you are closer to a 34, then perhaps go with the 50.

Jean sizing is so variable from one manufacturer to another, or even from one model to another (at the waist, below the waist) - it's a tough call so I hope others who are closer to your size can share their experience.  I once tried to figure out Euro sizing, so maybe try this:  take your natural waist measurement (smallest part of your mid-section) in inches, divide by 2, multiply by 2.54 and round up.  A few years ago, the doctor's office measured my natural waistline at 36, so 36 / 2 * 2.54 = 45.72, or size 46 (I may have put a few pounds on since then).