Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Monty22

Summer Jam Really Big Jersey and Really Big Socks

After seeing a few posts from our larger framed members complaining about the difficulty in locating bigger jersey and socks. I have a game worn uniform from MSH's Summer Jam 2017, Toronto , ON.  (this is a fantastic event- if you are reading this and haven't been to SJ or Winterfest you really won't regret it) I ended up with a much more generously cut  jersey and socks than my 195 lb , 6'2" frame requires. Hopefully a fellow MSHer can put these to use, they are just too big for me to wear. 

Jersey measures 30" from pit to pit for a pro size 60. It's also very long. With shoulder pads it hangs past my butt. It's approx 38" from the top of the back collar to the bottom hem.  This was only worn once.  Comes with matching socks  that are approx 30" long and 12" wide. These are VERY roomy.  

$30 shipped in the US, 35 Shipped CAN

Sideline Oct 29 2018 019.JPG

Sideline Oct 29 2018 020.JPG

Sideline Oct 29 2018 021.JPG

Sideline Oct 29 2018 022.JPG

Edited by Monty22