Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Shad

Discontinued Ccm vector Jiri “Fischer” curve

PLEASE HELP!!

I haven’t played hockey for about 10 years and I recently joined a league and want to use the same blade/curve that I previously had.

After months and months of searching I’m starting to think this is the one thing the internet can’t help me with.

BLADE/PATTERN DETAILS -

•CCM VECTOR (brand) .... .... .... .. .... .... ..•FISCHER (Player Name) (Pattern)

Anybody know the specs? Or the lineage of the pattern to what it is now?

I JUST NEED A PICTURE OF THE CURVE!

Or a way to buy it.. the exact one or an exact clone or as close to it as possible.

PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks for reading

IIRC it’s a deep heel with a round toe. You probably won’t find a clone these days.

CCM P15 pro stock is probably your best bet, or Bauer P02/Lidstrom if you’re ok with a square toe. 

Edited by Cavs019

Hey thanks for the reply. P15.. that’s the Galchenyuk right? I was looking at a picture of that earlier. I bought a two piece True 6.0 to be able to try a bunch of blades out before I buy a one piece..

I ordered a Drury blade because it looked similar and was available. I’ll definately get the p15 if I can find a replacement blade.

Does it have to be pro stock?

Thanks again for your help bro, I really appreciate it.

47 minutes ago, Shad said:

Hey thanks for the reply. P15.. that’s the Galchenyuk right? I was looking at a picture of that earlier. I bought a two piece True 6.0 to be able to try a bunch of blades out before I buy a one piece..

I ordered a Drury blade because it looked similar and was available. I’ll definately get the p15 if I can find a replacement blade.

Does it have to be pro stock?

Thanks again for your help bro, I really appreciate it.

As a big fan of the Lidstrom/Leetch/Getzlaf style heel curve (which I, too, believe is pretty similar to what you were using), I think you'll find the Drury a bit different from what you were used to.  The Drury (and similar patterns) is more of a wedge - i.e., the're a slight heel curve, but the most noticeable feature of the blade is how open it is.  The Lidstrom is open as well, but perhaps a bit less so and with a bigger curve.  FWIW, I like the Drury pattern, particularly for rising slap shots.  But I personally find the wedge style to be a bit more unwieldy for puckhandling, particularly if you're someone who likes to break out a toe drag now and again.

Drury won’t be as deep a curve as BL mentioned above. Lidstrom and P15 will have a deeper pocket like the old Fischer. 

It doesnt have to be pro stock- at retail the P15 Jones or P15 Galchenyuk would work if you can find them. 

The options I’ve found for me to be able to buy are online at ice/inline warehouse.com

They have replacement blades for a couple different but as far as heel curves.. they have Sakic and Drury blades made by Frontier.. and the HCS pattern by True. The HCS is like the Lidstrom and Kesler.

so my options are limited to these.

i was thinking about the HCS but I’ve never used a square toe and didn’t know how it would be for me. I play offense btw

I appreciate all the help 🙂

@Buzz_LightBeer @Cavs019 @bl4

Thanks a lot guys! This is some pretty old info. With all your info I’ve been able to get wayyyyy closer to making this happen. Like all of you have said.. it’s been and will be hard to come by with all this stuff.

i bought a Drury right when I made the post.. but will now be getting a the HCS from true and the p15 and v16 in a couple weeks.

Freakin ABS Drury blade on a True SBP 6.0 shaft completely defeats the purpose LOL. It feels like I’m carrying a 5 pound weight on the end of the stick.

Hey @Shad

I guy I play with had a couple sticks he was getting rid of and I was searching for more info on the Fischer stick he gave me. If you're a lefty I'll send you this one if I can figure out how to box it up and you pay shipping. 

I'm not sure how to add pictures here.. It's a blue stick with kind of gold writing. I'm guessing around an 85 flex. 

Edited by Chicks with sticks
Add info