Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
OldCY

Hockey Monkey uncrested NHL jerseys

Does anyone have one of these? The sizing seems odd to me. The listed length of them seem much longer than the ccm/Reebok, Bauer equivalents. Just looking for some feedback thanks. 

Our team used the Dallas Reebok uncrested jerseys which are now badged CCM. Unless something has changed, definitely size up. Whole team complained their normal size was too small.

On 11/13/2018 at 1:22 PM, ViperRy said:

Our team used the Dallas Reebok uncrested jerseys which are now badged CCM. Unless something has changed, definitely size up. Whole team complained their normal size was too small.

Your answer and the question that was asked don't match up... 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2018 at 4:31 PM, IPv6Freely said:

Your answer and the question that was asked don't match up... 

I stated “unless something has changed”. This was our whole team’s experience with the reebok uncrested NHL Jerseys. They are a much tighter fit. Just relaying our experience with Jerseys op was refrencing cause we all know most sizing charts are not always accurate for the particular garment on online retail sites.

On 11/17/2018 at 11:28 AM, ViperRy said:

I stated “unless something has changed”. This was our whole team’s experience with the reebok uncrested NHL Jerseys. They are a much tighter fit. Just relaying our experience with Jerseys op was refrencing cause we all know most sizing charts are not always accurate for the particular garment on online retail sites.

I’m just confused on what Reebok jerseys have to do with this thread?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

I’m just confused on what Reebok jerseys have to do with this thread?

Lol my mistake. I just re-read the op and I completely must have mis-read it on mobile the first time.

Anyways, it still may add some value because he was comparing to the CCM/Reebok. The HM uncrested may actually be normal in sizing in the sense they are cut larger than the CCM where, in our experience, was cut smaller than most other jerseys.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2018 at 1:17 AM, dimpledballs said:

This is a size large hockeymonkey stadium series jersey with a 58 3.0 practice jersey underneath. Apologies for the blurry pictures since I have a crappy phone camera.

https://imgur.com/a/hi0a2P1

Wow so they are much longer apparently. 🙏 

5 minutes ago, OldCY said:

Wow so they are much longer apparently. 🙏 

Yeah, I'm 5'9 and 155 lbs and it fits a bit long on me. I'm used to wearing pretty loose and long jerseys so it's not a problem for me.