Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
teamohiogocincyswords6111

Bauer 2s Custom skates

After years of foot pain, I have finally decided to get custom skates because my feet have stopped growing. I've decided Bauer over CCM but I only have one concern about Bauer, How durable is that injected molded lacing system now? I heard of problems on the original 1x but since then how improved is it? Has anyone here had any experience with taking a shot or slash to the lacing system? I don't want to order regular eyelets due to the fact the tendon guard would become the stiff kind rather than the "free flex" one.

The issue was essentially isolated to the original skate it debuted on, the APX2.  The fact that they painted it ended up causing it.

It is much better now.  I've had to repair a couple after that, but they were caused by improper fitting skates (the facing was creasing around eyelet 4/5.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1