Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
CigarScott

Anyone score any sweet Black Friday deals?

I got all the emails and Facebook ads like just about everyone on here. Just was curious if anyone took advantage of any deals and if they found any deals that were really worth it after factoring all the MAP restrictions and what not. I saw that STX had 40% off their twigs which seemed like the best deal of the weekend. I scored some stuff on Pro Stock Hockey for all of 10% off...

Edited by CigarScott
Grammar

the only thing I got was a couple sets of premium mask hardware from goalieparts.com because they were discounted to $9.99 a set. 

Other than that, I didn’t really bother. MAP kind of ruins any kind of sale.

• Like 1

Easton synergy 650 shoulder pads, easton stealth c9.0 elbows, Warrior QRL pants, and a warrior bag. for $200 shipped. 30% off, already down marked items, so i got most of the stuff for 50-60% off. can't beat that. 

• Like 2

The 10% off everything on PSH was pretty clutch for me. The sticks I like happened to be on clearance and I bought a bunch of already deeply-discounted sticks for 10% off. ☺️

• Like 2

7 hours ago, shoot_the_goalie said:

Still might be the best Tacks stick to date!

I’m absolutely loving it so far. For 90 bucks who cares. I’ve always used low kick sticks so it was a gamble and I’m actually loving the mid kick. Feel my shots are harder. 

29 minutes ago, Oilers97 said:

I’m absolutely loving it so far. For 90 bucks who cares. I’ve always used low kick sticks so it was a gamble and I’m actually loving the mid kick. Feel my shots are harder. 

It's an incredibly well balanced stick that's actually pretty easy to load, and it gives a very consistent response.  I'm on my last one...hoping it doesn't break!

8 hours ago, JoeyJ0506 said:

The 10% off everything on PSH was pretty clutch for me. The sticks I like happened to be on clearance and I bought a bunch of already deeply-discounted sticks for 10% off. ☺️

I'm bought a couple twigs from there not on closeout yet; once the ones I like finally go on clearance then I'll got nuts and buy the rest.

PureHockey's cyber week sale ends at midnight, code NOVEMBER30.  Its a 30% off code which of course excludes most Bauer, CCM, and Warrior items.  I was able to grab their Sherwood BMP 120 gloves already discounted down to $89.99 for $67 (shipped and taxed) after a 10 dollar reward and 30% off code.  They still have some of them in 13+ sizes.  They also have a few of the shot blocker variant which are down to $109.99.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shenanigans said:

Hockey Monkey has 40% off all Easton products, and 30% all clearance items still, get em while they're hot!

I picked up some Easton Stealth gloves the last time they had one of their Easton blowout sales, love them so far.

• Like 1

I picked up the STX RX3's for $80 on Cyber Monday. Was an early Christmas gift for me from the wife 🙂 The mobility in these gloves is no joke. Very impressed with my first STX purchase.

• Like 2

The gloves arrived today.  Easily the most comfortable 4-rolls I have ever had.  Already feels more like an extension of my hand.

CFunTBtl.jpg

Edited by nyquil
  • Like 1