Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bl4

Vapor x900 v. Ribcor 70k

Have any folks skated in both of these?  If so, any thoughts on the comparison?  I've tried on the x800 & 1x, but haven't tried out the x900 yet (but, based on price, stiffness, and personal preferences, I'm guessing the 900 would be my pick of the Vapor line).  I haven't been able to try on the 70k's yet, but I found the 68k pretty comfortable.  Curious if anyone can speak to differences in performance, etc.  Many thanks.

4 hours ago, bl4 said:

Have any folks skated in both of these?  If so, any thoughts on the comparison?  I've tried on the x800 & 1x, but haven't tried out the x900 yet (but, based on price, stiffness, and personal preferences, I'm guessing the 900 would be my pick of the Vapor line).  I haven't been able to try on the 70k's yet, but I found the 68k pretty comfortable.  Curious if anyone can speak to differences in performance, etc.  Many thanks.

They are both entirely different skates geared towards totally different player types and foot types.