Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
chippa13

Hakstol gets kiss of death.......

While he didn't inspire much confidence, he isn't the source of the Flyers issue. Management and the inability to consistently draft talent are my biggest concerns. And the usual suspects are still hanging around so I expect more the of same...

Huge win for the kid last night!

I can’t say I’m a big fan of bringing him up and throwing him to the wolves on a dumpster fire team, but I’m still happy for him. 

They might view it as a good chance to get big league experience since there is no pressure to win on a last place team that is likely about to start their fire sale. These moves are typically made by basement teams closer to the end of the season as a chance to see where guys stand.

I'm ready for the trades; way too much talent to play like they do. I agree, Hakstol was not the only source of the problems.

I seriously think the young guys need to see some big names go to put the gear of God in them.

Voracek is top of my trade list, lazy in multiple ways, and though I love Simmonds a TON, trade him while he has value unless you can find a way to make better use of him after a shake up.

Leading the NHL in faceoffs though, i think,so there's that...