Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Amazinmets73

Heel lock inserts

Hi I also have weird feet. I have 1Ns that fit good at the mostoot but loose on the heel. How exactly do you put moleskin and where inside the boot for best results?

thanks!!! I’m looking at some jell pads too but want to try this first. 

6 hours ago, Nicholas G said:

Interesting, never seen these before. Usually, I recommend moleskin affixed to the inside of the skate to prevent slippage. 

They sell them and other stuff from this cpany at all off the LHS in my neck of the woods. I took a set of these and put them in the toe boxes of my skates to increase comfort and took a piece of one one and put it on my red insole where the ball of my right foot is to increase comfort so they can be used for all kinds of things.

ezyfit booties in the 2mm thickness also work well. Or heat the inside rear quarter, put your foot in and lace up then lie on the floor and have someone stand on the heated area in bare feet (no shoes on). The boot will form around your ankle. Wait 24 hours then do the outside rear quarter. If you supinate do the outside first.

Or you can try and heat the boot then wrap it tight with a bandage. Or heat and clamp. Or heat and wrap and clamp.

On 12/19/2018 at 9:05 PM, CigarScott said:

Ot/ I can't believe Ocean Hockey Supply is still around...
I used to order all my gear from their catalog from the '80's through the '90's. Then their prices went up and selection seemed to get fairly slim.
That's when Great Skate came to my attention and they had better selection and pricing. 

Sorry, just hit a nostalgic moment.