Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Siponarius

CCM Glove Fits

So I have the potential to pick up some CCM QLTs on a Boxing Day special. 

I’m typically a Vapor user, as I like tapered gloves, but haven’t been happy with their latest offerings. 

I usually go IW to view the hertigate on gloves. When I view older histories (wayback machine) I see some conflicting informations. It says the QLTS were based on the old KFS. At another point, it says they were based on The CL500, which I hated, and the newer Tacks information says they were based on the 500s. 

So in the end, I guess I’m asking are the QLTs true tapered, or was there just some past bad I go on their fits?

4 hours ago, Siponarius said:

So I have the potential to pick up some CCM QLTs on a Boxing Day special. 

I’m typically a Vapor user, as I like tapered gloves, but haven’t been happy with their latest offerings. 

I usually go IW to view the hertigate on gloves. When I view older histories (wayback machine) I see some conflicting informations. It says the QLTS were based on the old KFS. At another point, it says they were based on The CL500, which I hated, and the newer Tacks information says they were based on the 500s. 

So in the end, I guess I’m asking are the QLTs true tapered, or was there just some past bad I go on their fits?

The QLT is quite form fitting and tapered. I would say they are very comparable to the Vapors or STX Surgeon gloves. 

Happy Hour was very-good tonight so I'm of no help, but, I'm a Tapered only person in 15". no knowledge of QLT fit. I do have CCM FT390, Vapor 1x &, Easton Stealth CX.

In order:

CCM=perfect fit

Vapor seams a size too big... (gigantic gloves)& disappointing in the construction.

Easton fit slightly small. but doable. @2nd fave.

Tack's line not tapered. The Jetspeed line is the tapered.

Cheers!!