Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
seangriffin

CCM vector bucket

Still the most worn in the NHL or fallen off since they stopped at retail?  I've said it before but seems to me like a repeat of the HT...whatever it was... when you couldn't buy one but everyone in the league wore 'em.

#bringbackvectorbucket 😉

46 minutes ago, seangriffin said:

Still the most worn in the NHL or fallen off since they stopped at retail?  I've said it before but seems to me like a repeat of the HT...whatever it was... when you couldn't buy one but everyone in the league wore 'em.

#bringbackvectorbucket 😉

28% Of the NHL wears the Vector V08, Next closest is Bauer Re-Akt at 22%.

5 or so years out from retail?  Still my my favorite bucket 'cause it fits my bean well.  When they started disappearing from shelves a few year back I picked up a spare, still in a box in the basement.

6 minutes ago, seangriffin said:

5 or so years out from retail?  Still my my favorite bucket 'cause it fits my bean well.  When they started disappearing from shelves a few year back I picked up a spare, still in a box in the basement.

Yeah, got those stats from gear geek. Solid, yeah, once I find something I really like I tend to buy an extra and hoard it until its needed too.

31 minutes ago, JR Boucicaut said:

There’s a legal reason as to why.  Remember how that helmet came to be - the lawsuit was definitely interesting. 

Did not know that at all, interesting read, thanks for that.  Ain't coming back anytime soon!  I suspect there's been a solid push from CCM to NHLers to try to get them to switch away.

5 hours ago, seangriffin said:

I suspect there's been a solid push from CCM to NHLers to try to get them to switch away.

Well, it doesn't matter as much as they're not selling them commercially.  

• Like 1