Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
bl4

Slide Boards

Many years ago, I had a slide board for off-ice training.  It's been years since I owned one, but I was considering buying a a new one.  In looking online, it seems like there are now a lot of options and (as tends to be the case) a big price range.  Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

On 1/27/2019 at 12:33 AM, bl4 said:

Many years ago, I had a slide board for off-ice training.  It's been years since I owned one, but I was considering buying a a new one.  In looking online, it seems like there are now a lot of options and (as tends to be the case) a big price range.  Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Have you thought about making one? If nothing else you'll probably learn about what size/features you'd like to have, and the investment is low:

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockeyplayers/comments/5sf86l/diy_slideboard_for_under_50/

colins

• Like 1

interesting - looks like he has a pretty great setup there (although perhaps less ideal from a storage standpoint than the roll-up options)