Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
the_game

New Tour Skates

1 hour ago, the_game said:

Who makes them? Labeda or someone else?

That I’m not sure. Saw a quick demo video on Instagram and in the description they mentioned the new Kemistry wheels. Sounds like Tour will be making them. I wish they would hurry up and get more info out. The website is out of date. I emailed and they actually said that they are getting ready to relaunch the site. Can’t come soon enough. 

Looks like they’re coming with addictions which is a great wheel. Skate looks really nice if you ask me. Now the only question is how or better yet if they will hold up. Never had a Tour skate that lasted past 6 months or so with regular use.

55 minutes ago, the_game said:

Looks like they’re coming with addictions which is a great wheel. Skate looks really nice if you ask me. Now the only question is how or better yet if they will hold up. Never had a Tour skate that lasted past 6 months or so with regular use.

My Code 5’s have been doing well with a lot of use but I have only had them since November. I guess time will tell. I do like the look of the new line. Once these wear out I will probably step up to the Code 3.one . Looking forward to some reviews.

Haven't tried Tours since the 962, looking forward to checking these out and giving them another chance.

Tours still have the neutral/flat pitch?

Edited by ExitTwoEighty

On 2/20/2019 at 4:58 PM, ExitTwoEighty said:

Having tried Tours since the 962, looking forward to checking these out and giving them another chance.

Tours still have the neutral/flat pitch?

I’m pretty sure they have the neutral pitch. 

Edited by Taskmaster99