Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
IPv6Freely

CCM Pro Stock Pant Models

1 hour ago, iceman8310 said:

what are the HP31 and hp32 pant?  same as the 35?

I think 31/32 are same but with zippered leg on 32. 35 uses a different tailbone pad similar to the 70. I prefer the 32 pad.

I went with the HP70X. The HP70 fits a bit slimmer in the waist than the HP45. The tailbone protection in the HP45 is longer and narrower, but didn't feel any more substantial to me than the HP70--just foam padding with a plastic back. I have a very tall/thin build ( 6'4, actual waist measurement 34") and the HP70X in large +1 fit my waist snugly when the belt was cinched down all the way. With the HP45 I would have needed suspenders for the large size. The HP70 large +1 pants just overlap with my shinpads kneecap. A large +2 might have been better, but the L+1 should be fine. I play beginner and am more worried about getting knocked over and bruising a hip than I am about taking pucks.