Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
pantallica39

STX HPR stallion stick.

Interested as well.  Could be my next stick... I just got stx elbows and out the box they are great.  Also spoke with customer service.  They were responsive.

I have a 75 flex. It feels like it plays stiffer than that, but still usable. I didn’t like it much the first few times I used it because of that. Despite being brand new, it was relegated to a back up stick, until my qx3 broke unexpectedly. 

It helped me to sit and shoot on an empty net with it so I could feel how it flexed and shot. Wrist shots and slap shots are decent. I like midkicks better than low kicks, so I don’t feel like there’s a lag on the release. Passes are crisp and accurate. 

Shaft is boxy, which I like. 

Blade is stiff and feel is fine. They make a big deal out of the forhand and backhand being different types of carbon, but I don’t notice a difference at all. Weight and balance are good. I don’t count grams, and I’m more concerned that it doesn’t fee blade heavy.

Its not my favorite stick ever, but I don’t dislike it by any stretch. I had a Stallion 500 and liked the flex on that better. That felt smoother and easier.