Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
dw91

CCM/Jofa pro jock

Does anybody have a lead on where to find one of these? It looks like they were available in Canada, but is there anywhere in the US? Sideline swap has one for 100 bucks, and eBay has some in Europe.

I bought a CCM from that guy that sells pro stock out of Russia on eBay. Took a while to get here but with shipping I think I paid around $70 CAD. So worth it, the thing is way more comfortable then those cups that come in the yellow shorts. Bought some Reebok suspenders at the same time, better quality than most of the stuff I’ve seen in store locally. 

No problem with shipping, everything on the up-and-up? Might have to take that route if it worked for you. 

Side question for those more educated on why product offerings are different between countries: why doesn’t CCM distribute this jock in the states or Canada? People are always complaining about cups and this one has nothing but rave reviews.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F113618381392

This is the guy I bought from, same jock. Of all the stupid gear I’ve bought this is one of the things I’m most pleased with! I’m constantly buying gloves and helmets trying to find the “right” fit but the cups been great.

I was happy with the shipping, not overnight but I never got to the point that I was worried it wasn’t coming. I don’t know why it can’t be found here, I bought a CCM garter from PSH to go with it. 

This one always cracks me up, I just paid 23 € (Link) for the version with the sock attachment, prices in Europe range from 20-40€ depending on the seller. Fantastic cup, I don't get why Rbk wouldn't sell in in the states...

A few years ago some of the bigger online retailers in the States were carrying the CCM one, I bought one in 2016 for $25 as a backup for the older Reebok one that I use...

I guess that like the Jofa designs that were basically the same at retail and pro-stock, that these don't do well at retail.  Which is a shame because as many have stated above, it's a very simple, comfortable and protective piece of gear