Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
reyno2ac

Pro Stock Warrior Question

Can someone help me identify what stick I actually got? I was looking around the forum and couldn't find any of the codes people are talking about on the sticks I got. All they have are the S/N: 15AH00749 and QXT-PT-88 inside the shaft.

Here is the one I got https://www.prostockhockey.com/hockey-sticks/player-sticks/right-alpha-qxt-pro-team-75-flex-stick-w88/

Is it just an Alpha Pro?

QXTs are the QX3 with different graphics. These are marketed towards junior and college teams who want to spend slightly less. 

I think it’s a great stick, especially give the price. Maybe slightly blade heavy, but you only notice that if you’re looking for it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, start_today said:

QXTs are the QX3 with different graphics. These are marketed towards junior and college teams who want to spend slightly less. 

I think it’s a great stick, especially give the price. Maybe slightly blade heavy, but you only notice that if you’re looking for it. 

Do you know what kinda carbon they use? I know on the QRE Pro Teams its a Minimus 800... 

My son had the QX4 retail and then I grabbed him one of these in 55 flex for his birthday, it is a noticeably nicer sticker through and through. Overall weight is lighter, balance is better, has more feel in the blade, and seems to be a bit more consistent. I know it's not the top of the line stick but for nearly 1/3 of the price I think it's a great stick.

• Like 1