Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hello Mod Squad Hockey!

My Name is Mike I work At STEP .

I am just opening up this forum to give anyone a chance to openly ask questions About STEP Products and to get responses directly from us here at STEP!

if you have any question feel free to ask me here or send me a PM

I look forward to answering any questions you have!

Thanks,

Mike

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, CigarScott said:

Can we now get Step Steel for LS Edge holders in the US?

HI CigarScott,

Unfortunately The LS Edge Blades from STEP are only avalable in Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia. 

Thanks,

Mike

2 hours ago, STEP_Official said:

HI CigarScott,

Unfortunately The LS Edge Blades from STEP are only avalable in Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia. 

Thanks,

Mike

How does Ice warehouse get away with selling them? Theyre based in California if im not mistaken...

6 minutes ago, Shenanigans said:

How does Ice warehouse get away with selling them? Theyre based in California if im not mistaken...

Cheaper on eBay even with shipping from Canada. 😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JoeJeeps said:

Cheaper on eBay even with shipping from Canada. 😉

Yea, last i looked you cant get them for $120 shipped on eBay. But Im just curious how ice warehouse can sell them, if theyre not supposed to be available in the US.

I was surprised when you said they had them. I just looked...they're down to one set of one size in the black steel. Will be interesting to see if they get more.

• Like 1

I seem to remember seeing some on their site which is why I asked as I hadn't seen them on any other American sites. Perhaps Chase loaded his suitcase up with a bunch when he was in Quebec... 🙂

• Like 1

Hi Mike and welcome to MSH.

I know the question about STEP Edge was already asked and answered.  Do you have any idea when those Bauer patents/trademarks expire?

Also, how are companies like Massive, Tydan & Bionic able to sell Edge steel when STEP can't?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, shoot_the_goalie said:

Hi Mike.  Seems to be a little harder to find Blacksteel in general.  Is Blacksteel being more limited in stock?

Hi Shoot_the_Goalie, we are still pumping out Blacksteel at an accelerated rate. Just remember that due to the DLC coating the Blacksteel Blades Take longer to produce than our STEP STEEL and Vsteel Blades , this might be why the supply seems Limited. 

Cheers,

14 hours ago, CigarScott said:

Is it safe to assume that you will be releasing steel (if haven't done so already) for the new CCM XS holder?

HI CigarScott. That is a pretty good assumption. we are already producing Blacksteel, VSTEEL and STEP STEEL for the CCM XS holder. These blades will be avaliable in the USA also!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shenanigans said:

Hi Shenanigans!

We have heard of some stores selling our STEDGE in the US, but they didn't get the blades from us here at STEP. They most likely purchased them from a canadian distributor. once the blades leave STEP we have no control over where they end up, But thats all part of the fun!

Thanks,

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SpideyDiG said:

Can you get Black Steel for Graf Ultra 5000 holder size 288?

Production for The STULTRA288 in Blacksteel has stopped, But we do have a limited number in stock. If you really wanted these blades then I would suggest heading down to you local STEP dealer and placing an order, Because once they are gone thats it!

6 hours ago, canqingz said:

Hello Mike!

Where can I get STEP in Asia?

Hi Canqings. there are 2 places in South Korea 1. Ice World Korea and 2.Real Hockey, Both located in Seoul, South Korea. we also Have MAX CO. Located in Nishitokyo-shi Japan. These stores
distribute to smaller store in the area also.

Thanks,

2 hours ago, stick9 said:

Hi Mike and welcome to MSH.

I know the question about STEP Edge was already asked and answered.  Do you have any idea when those Bauer patents/trademarks expire?

Also, how are companies like Massive, Tydan & Bionic able to sell Edge steel when STEP can't?

Hi Stick9, thanks for your question. I am not sure of  Massive, Tydan & Bionic's relationship with Bauer. They might have an arrangment with Bauer, but if they are doing it against the will of Bauer then there is potential for leagal ramifications. We prefer to go in clean if that makes sence.

Thanks,

@STEP_Official love love love your runners!!!! I am just a Step fanboy!!!! Steel stays nice and sharp, does not take lots of runs to freshen up edges, and is in general better than the rest!

Just had to get that out there!

15 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

@STEP_Official love love love your runners!!!! I am just a Step fanboy!!!! Steel stays nice and sharp, does not take lots of runs to freshen up edges, and is in general better than the rest!

Just had to get that out there!

Hey BunnyMan666!

Stoked to hear you like our blades!!  Thanks for choosing STEP!! 

6 minutes ago, STEP_Official said:

Hey BunnyMan666!

Stoked to hear you like our blades!!  Thanks for choosing STEP!! 

As soon as I get my health back, I want to stock your runners in my little skate shoppe! Can’t wait for the new CCM trigger holders to come out so I can stock runners for them. 

26 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

As soon as I get my health back, I want to stock your runners in my little skate shoppe! Can’t wait for the new CCM trigger holders to come out so I can stock runners for them. 

Sorry to here that you`re under the weather. From us hear at STEP we wish you a speedy recovery so you can get back to rippining it in in rink!

@STEP_Official With other companies like RamonEdge and Flare making wider steel, has STEP considered getting into that market as well? I know this is not anything new, CCM released steel that was wider than 3mm about a decade ago and it didn't really "take off" but it seems with all of the advancements in skates that steel has stayed relatively ordinary.