Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just wanted to ask if Step would have single blade pouch and it be sharp also if Step would have skate soakers with Step on the soakers???Just an idea...

57 minutes ago, George said:

Just wanted to ask if Step would have single blade pouch and it be sharp also if Step would have skate soakers with Step on the soakers???Just an idea...

You can actually get soakers and the best blade pouch on the market from the MSH store 🙂 

• Like 2

But are they Step???I was looking at another blade manufacture that had the Clay stone,leather wipe,blade pouch and skate soakers with there logo,and thought if you can get them from Step if they sold them....It just looks sharp..

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, George said:

But are they Step???I was looking at another blade manufacture that had the Clay stone,leather wipe,blade pouch and skate soakers with there logo,and thought if you can get them from Step if they sold them....It just looks sharp..

Nope, they're better. They have the MSH logo. 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 6:39 PM, George said:

Hi George,

Thanks for your question.

We currently have a 5 pair blade pouch available, but we are looking into soakers and single blade pouches as demand for a STEP product is increasing. so you might expect to see them in the future.

Thanks,

18 hours ago, George said:

Maybe you will have the soakers and the single blade pouch from Step when the V steel or Blacksteel Xs runners for size 230 are available...

We are hoping to have the STPROXS in  230, 220 and 215 out this summer ready for next season (Northern Hemisphere) .

1 hour ago, George said:

Any possibility you can get them earlier if in Montreal for size 230 stpro xs??

Hi George,

They will be avalable at the same time worldwide. It will really depend on your local stores distributor, whether they order them in early or late.

Wanted to ask you a question concerning Step V steel(Ccm 4.0)purchased them March played 20 games 25 to date...the runners have scratches normal wear and tear...there are some scratches that are so deep,aren't the V steel and Black steel supposed to be harder steel....

Yap that's what my hockey store use on the VSteel  from the start when they ordered the steel...i was just looking on the Blacksteel from Com that were previous on the holders and honestly the Ccm Blacksteel have less scratches than the Step V steel..to bad I can't post pictures...

On 6/1/2019 at 10:01 AM, George said:

Wanted to ask you a question concerning Step V steel(Ccm 4.0)purchased them March played 20 games 25 to date...the runners have scratches normal wear and tear...there are some scratches that are so deep,aren't the V steel and Black steel supposed to be harder steel....

Hi George,

This is strange especially on the Blacksteel. if you like you can send me a photo at INFO@Stepskates.com and i can have a look.

Update: In regards to your previous question we have started taking orders for the SPEEDBLADE XS Blades 215, 221 and 230 for a late August delivery. (This includes BLACKSTEEL and V-STEEL!!!!!)

2 hours ago, George said:

Hi

Sent you a couple of pics,look at the difference on the two blades scratch wise on the two blades.

Thanks

Hi George,

Thanks for the photos. So marks on your blade look like blade contact marks where your blades have come into contact with other blades. due to the mirror finish it is much easier to see these contact points. These marks would not appear on our Blacksteel as all.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Thanks,

8 minutes ago, George said:

Hi Mike 

Would you be able to tell me when the Step Xs Blacksteel size 230 will be available.

Hi George,

we have started production of the STPROXS 230 (221 and 215) a few places have these blades now but we are officially releasing them at the end of this month (August) They will be avalable in all 3 finishes (STEPSTEEL, V-STEEL and BLACKSTEEL).

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike

Called them and they don't have any in Step ProXs blacksteel in size 230 ,I also ask my local store(Hockey supremacy)about them Step Xs blacksteel they told me that they had place order in December 2018 and there is no P.o. number for the next 3 weeks from Step(meaning no orders coming in)...we start training camp next week looks like I am going to have to change from Step..

Thank You

George