Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Thank you very much Mike for all your help for trying to find me step Xs runners in size 230..i have No choice to switch Company's due to availability

Thanks Again

George

13 minutes ago, George said:

Thank you very much Mike for all your help for trying to find me step Xs runners in size 230..i have No choice to switch Company's due to availability

Thanks Again

George

No Worries George. If you change your mind, the blades will shipped out to our distributors at the end or August for our official release.

Thanks,

1 hour ago, Danny_B said:

Do you guys have any merch? my son keeps asking me to get him some for Christmas. If yes, where can we purchase it? PS. He loves your blades!!

hello Danny, 

Thanks for your question. Unfortunatelly we dont have any merchandise avaliable to the general public, but if you head over to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/stepskates) we are currently running a contest to win an Official STEP hat that only Reps, Sponsored players and some staff have access to (Like and share to win). There is a chance that they will become avaliable in the future but for now this is the only way to possibly get one. 

Thanks,

Mike 

@STEP_Official I read an article today saying that Bauer won the injunction about NASH and STEP no longer being able to distribute steel for the LS Edge holders. Is this true? What does that mean for the future? Will you no longer manufacturer steel for the LS Edge holders?  

7 hours ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

@STEP_Official I read an article today saying that Bauer won the injunction about NASH and STEP no longer being able to distribute steel for the LS Edge holders. Is this true? What does that mean for the future? Will you no longer manufacturer steel for the LS Edge holders?  

This is true. STEP will continue to manufacture for a limited time to deplete our stocks but once we are out we are out. I can't say to much more at the moment.

we value every customer of STEP Blades no matter what brand skate you use, you are the reason why we strive to create the best possible hockey blades on the market. You will only see better from us going forward!

Thanks,

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sprungdownunder said:

Did you guys make black steel for the CXN mako holders or only the step steel?

unfortunately we only manufacture STEP STEEL blades for the CXN holder.

Edited by STEP_Official
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, STEP_Official said:

This is true. STEP will continue to manufacture for a limited time to deplete our stocks but once we are out we are out. I can't say to much more at the moment.

we value every customer of STEP Blades no matter what brand skate you use, you are the reason why we strive to create the best possible hockey blades on the market. You will only see better from us going forward!

Thanks,

Bauer shot themselves in the foot with this. Esp with other quick release systems out there, and CCM really taking over the last couple years. 

1 hour ago, Sniper9 said:

Bauer shot themselves in the foot with this. Esp with other quick release systems out there, and CCM really taking over the last couple years. 

How do you figure?  

I can't see how this affects Bauer at all; they weren't being compensated by STEP.  And if they had a patent, and the patent is granted, they are well within their rights to enforce said patent.  

CCM has had a quick-release holder for less than a year.  Which means the majority of CCM skates in store inventory as well as the vast majority of CCM skates on end-users' feet don't have a quick-release holder on them.

And "taking over" usually means you've surpassed something.  Bauer is still the top selling skate brand by a wide margin.  

You went ahead and started a thread about this.  Leave this thread to discuss STEP products.

• Like 1

Hey STEP, I love your steel and am a many years-long loyal customer. However, I sometimes find I like the stock profile of other runners a little better. I was in FT2's for a little while this year and recently switched to TRUE's with your black Step steel in an XS holder. I want to try and match that XS runner profile which to my eye, kind of seems like it's a little more ground down in the front compared to Step's toe, which is a little more rounded?

What type of profiling would you suggest I get to mimic the feel up front? Just a small toe shave or a dual radius? Other? What do most NHL guys end up doing who put your steel into CCM holders? Thanks.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:30 PM, JR Boucicaut said:

How do you figure?  

I can't see how this affects Bauer at all; they weren't being compensated by STEP.  And if they had a patent, and the patent is granted, they are well within their rights to enforce said patent.  

CCM has had a quick-release holder for less than a year.  Which means the majority of CCM skates in store inventory as well as the vast majority of CCM skates on end-users' feet don't have a quick-release holder on them.

And "taking over" usually means you've surpassed something.  Bauer is still the top selling skate brand by a wide margin.  

You went ahead and started a thread about this.  Leave this thread to discuss STEP products.

How do you know that they weren't compensated by STEP? there is most likley more to the story, no? -(I'll take future questions to the other forum, I just didn't like this hanging in there unresponded).

Question for STEP: What is your size range for the CCM SPEEDBLADE XS in Blacksteel? do you have make size 215 in Blacksteel?

Thanks,

Jordan,

1 hour ago, Jordan_Rex said:

How do you know that they weren't compensated by STEP? there is most likley more to the story, no? -(I'll take future questions to the other forum, I just didn't like this hanging in there unresponded).

Question for STEP: What is your size range for the CCM SPEEDBLADE XS in Blacksteel? do you have make size 215 in Blacksteel?

Thanks,

Jordan,

If there was an agreement for compensation there wouldn't have been a lawsuit...

14 minutes ago, Monty22 said:

If there was an agreement for compensation there wouldn't have been a lawsuit...

it takes two willing parties to make an agreement. I'm just speculating, but from the way Bauer sells it wholesale products to stores it makes you wonder if they just wanted to take the whole market for themselves. I wont be suprised if Tydan and Byonic are sued next. But lets keep this page open for STEP product questions like JR Boucicaut said