Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
sbecks72986

My Bauer sticks

Anyone hear anything about pro custom sticks on my Bauer I saw something about fully custom sticks now. Anyone know of the minimum order? Or when it will be up and running?

Spoke to Bauer customer service and they confirmed that it’ll be available Apr 12. You can mix and match shafts & blades from the 3 families but there are some restrictions they say (Not exactly sure what that meant). It willl have All features of the high end stick families as well. There will only be 1 graphic though on the pro custom. Minimum order is 2 sticks. I hope they aren’t going to be $400 each though, but guess we will be soon enough. 

4 hours ago, lennyboi said:

Spoke to Bauer customer service and they confirmed that it’ll be available Apr 12. You can mix and match shafts & blades from the 3 families but there are some restrictions they say (Not exactly sure what that meant). It willl have All features of the high end stick families as well. There will only be 1 graphic though on the pro custom. Minimum order is 2 sticks. I hope they aren’t going to be $400 each though, but guess we will be soon enough. 

Interesting.  How can you mix and match shaft and blades?  2s pro is supposedly a "true one piece stick" , 1x lite is a "fused 2 piece stick" and a 2n pro is a "co-molded" stick

The display board for the "Pro" Custom option states

Choose your:

Kick-point

Shaft shape

Blade Construction

Extra curves (including popular NHL patterns)

Extra flexes

Extra Length

Grip

Color

Name bar

Minimum is 2 sticks

I was hoping for other flex options than just the current versions from the 3 families - like a G3/RB8/R32 or S161X/1X2.0/BR05.  Neither of the current versions of the stick is as good as those.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jeffg said:

Interesting.  How can you mix and match shaft and blades?  2s pro is supposedly a "true one piece stick" , 1x lite is a "fused 2 piece stick" and a 2n pro is a "co-molded" stick

Hmmm thought all 3 families were monocomp construction? 

17 hours ago, psulion22 said:

I was hoping for other flex options than just the current versions from the 3 families - like a G3/RB8/R32 or S161X/1X2.0/BR05.  Neither of the current versions of the stick is as good as those.

Do you mean other "build" options? That's really the only custom option I care about. 

22 hours ago, jeffg said:

Honestly, it should be fairly easy. Either blade or shaft are built to accept whatever other part selected. My guess is, they make the blade to match the shaft. And by blade, I bet they are talking about the portion that hits the ice.

Edited by stick9

2 hours ago, sko buffs said:

Do you mean other "build" options? That's really the only custom option I care about. 

Yes, that's the better term.  I want a non-retail build.  

On 3/18/2019 at 5:34 PM, ParabolicActivity said:

Oh so this is how the P10 will be "available".

May be available on the new vapor sticks possibly that’s not confirmed. It will def be available custom

On 3/18/2019 at 4:11 PM, jeffg said:

They are still one piece it’s the materials in the blade that you can customize. So if you want a nexus stick with vapor blade it’s done during the construction process it’s still a one piece stick.

On 3/17/2019 at 11:44 PM, sbecks72986 said:

Anyone hear anything about pro custom sticks on my Bauer I saw something about fully custom sticks now. Anyone know of the minimum order? Or when it will be up and running?

Looks like they launched it today.  Minimum order of 2 at $319.99 each.  Blade stiffness, shaft geometry and grip options, max height blades for P28, P88, and P92 along with Benn, Laine, Kane, Kucherov, and Pastrnak pro patterns.

2 hours ago, Nicholas G said:

.... or you could just order pro stock for 1/3 the price 😉 

True, but it's not always easy to find a pro stock with the specs you want.

3 hours ago, mojo122 said:

Looks like they launched it today.  Minimum order of 2 at $319.99 each.  Blade stiffness, shaft geometry and grip options, max height blades for P28, P88, and P92 along with Benn, Laine, Kane, Kucherov, and Pastrnak pro patterns.

$359.99 x 2 in Canada. 

Doesn't seem like they have that much more than what you'd find in retail right now for Intermediates and juniors. Was hoping they'd have the option of a p28 in a lie 6. Nope.  Hopefully more options to come once things have been running for a bit. 

Edited by puckpilot