Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
sbecks72986

My Bauer sticks

On 4/11/2019 at 2:29 PM, Cavs019 said:

Will this finally expose the fact that Little Timmy’s Kane curve isn’t actually a Kane curve? Or will people order a Kane expecting a P88 and get a Shananan delivered to their door? Much suspense!

Also - the Pastrnak sticks I’ve had in the past have just been stock P28s. Having that, P28, P28M, and Kucherov’s Fisher Pro seems a bit excessive. 

What do you like better the P28 or the Kucherov 

I am having is a few issues controlling the puck with the P28 compared to my W28. I was looking at switching to Kucherov since it is a bit more closed. 

12 hours ago, BMcDonald19 said:

What do you like better the P28 or the Kucherov 

I am having is a few issues controlling the puck with the P28 compared to my W28. I was looking at switching to Kucherov since it is a bit more closed. 

Between the Kuch and Pasta, I prefer the Pasta personally. But it has to be the real deal. 

On 11/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, SkateWorksPNW said:

Between the Kuch and Pasta, I prefer the Pasta personally. But it has to be the real deal. 

Warrior told me their W28 is a lie 4, and all these P28, Pasta/Kuch are all a lie 5. That is likely my issue

9 hours ago, BMcDonald19 said:

Warrior told me their W28 is a lie 4, and all these P28, Pasta/Kuch are all a lie 5. That is likely my issue

Warrior’s famous for measuring their lies a little differently, leading their numbers to be generally 1 lower than other companies. The lie isn’t actually different.

Likewise, P28’s usually are higher than a 5 by the old Easton scale, lining up with the Drury which was a 5.5 on that scale. This leads to absurdities like CCM calling the P28 a lie 5 when it’s actually higher than their P46 which they called a 5.5.

Lie is important, but unfortunately you can’t trust the numbers patterns are assigned. You have to do the comparisons side by side with the actual sticks.