Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Langkow22

Ccm curves

Just browsing for a new twig and have come across a load of ccm P90 curves. 

Are these identical to p29 or are there slight differences? 

I know a lot of people have said that the p29 is not like the p92 from Bauer (not as open more mid) is the p90 identical to the p92 or the p29 I’m getting confused 

P90 is the pro stock code for the retail P29, so essentially its the same curve as the P29/P92. However the P19 is also very close but not quite the same, a little straighter/more closed, better for backhands

13 hours ago, Galloway91 said:

P90 is the pro stock code for the retail P29, so essentially its the same curve as the P29/P92. However the P19 is also very close but not quite the same, a little straighter/more closed, better for backhands

And everything else! 😊

10 hours ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

I feel like I looked at the CCM pro order form at one point and there were no less than 4 patterns that were a P92/Sakic variation

can you find one??

CCM’s lie numbers aren’t reliable: p46 is lower than p28, which is corrected in this chart because the p28 isn’t really a lie 5...(I suspect Bjugstad got everyone calling it a 5 and it just stuck). But the chart also has its lie problems: p14 and p46 are the same lie on the first half of the blade, so they’re not really going to play 1.5 lie points different, p29 is lower than Bauer’s p92 so should probably be 5.5 or 6 rather than 6.5; just for a few examples.

Edited by flip12

What I don’t get is why did they release the p29 to retail which as stated in that pdf is “almost identical” when they could have released the p90 which is apparently “identical” I’ve heard so many people say that they would love to use ccm but they don’t have an exact p92 clone